Really Schiano...

Advertisement
Our name just remains in peoples mouth. Their D-line isnt better then the 17' Miami Hurricanes let alone the 00' Miami Hurricanes. ******* clown.

Monkey boy needs to shut his mouth and take his *** kicking like a man. 31-0

Advertisement
Our name just remains in peoples mouth. Their D-line isnt better then the 17' Miami Hurricanes let alone the 00' Miami Hurricanes. ******* clown.

This is really all that needs to be said. Even when UM is down, its great teams remain the standard.

Another former employed POS. Just like Randy said the UF brand is bigger then UMs in an interview. **** them. Randy isnt a CANE in my book.

Advertisement
So what he's saying is if Ohio State don't win the National Championship and have the best stats for Dline in the country they should fire him. If this Dline is better than an NFL team and the '99 and '00 Canes, he has no excuse.

Once Ohio State inevitably lose and there Dline isn't ranked #1 in the country, the media should ask him why he should still have a job

Our name just remains in peoples mouth. Their D-line isnt better then the 17' Miami Hurricanes let alone the 00' Miami Hurricanes. ****ing clown.

Trust me, Coach Meyer had something to do with that!! BUT it's all good, the season starts just a few weeks away and we will find out if that DLine is that good..

Advertisement
This is MonkeyBoy's attempt to blame his failure in Tampa on the GM and the players.

I hope he chokes to death on a ham sandwich.

Advertisement
While we all know it's not true and I am not defending this douchebag tool, but what is a coach supposed to say about his team/units? It's coach speak that's all. They aren't better than our 99/00 teams and they aren't better than our DL this year. End of story.

Our DL wasnt that great in 2000. Damione Lewis was the best player and we had to blitz to pressure. It wasn't until 01 when the scheme changed to something more like wide 9 and mcdougle and williams and wilfork showed up that those guys got unleashed. If he's saying they are better than a pro DL it is nonsense, but saying they are better than us on 2000 isn't that big of a deal. Our back 7 led that team.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back