Really OT . lol . Collector item question.

178727431_5853843341322954_6602184543502185557_n.jpg

Advertisement
I know we have lots of different types of peeps on here and were all into different kinds of things so hoping some one might have some info for me.

I like to browse on face book market place looking for things that may be good deals. Recently I saw a woman selling Mcdonald kids meal toys and this guy was haggling her pretty hard. She is a single mom and was trying to sell things off to make money for her kids. I was raised by a single mom and know how that felt as a young kid and I wasn't having it. So I told her dont respond to that guy any longer and I would give her full price for her toys. This was kind of a small amount of toys but she says to me I have a huge collection and wanted to know if I wanted more toys. This was going to be about a 2 hour drive to and from for me so I figured if im going to do this might as well go all in. I ended up with a huge Tupperware box thats 15 in deep 31 in wide and 19 in from front to back and its filled to the brim with toys that are still in the plastic bags they come in.

If any one knows anything about them and if they might be worth anything id love to hear your thoughts. TIA .

What kind of hobbies do you fellas have. Any other collectors out there and if so what do you like to collect.

Don't know if you have any of these, but if so, they are worth something

Advertisement
Price everything out on eBay previous sales and then list it all. Get what you can.

Don't know if you have any of these, but if so, they are worth something
Thanks for the list. I have several of the ones on the list. Have a whole Publix plastic bag of sealed hot wheels. I have a few of Jerry the Minion. also have some of the furby toys. Also have a pretty decent amount of the Power rangers but didnt think they would be worth much . lol .

Just looked again and I think I have a few of the Diner kashi Robots as well.

I am a collector (knives and fly reels) with enough money to buy whatever I want. To most collectors the "hunt" is just as important as the ownership-perhaps more so. If you want max return, I suggest you go to ebay and search the completed auctions option for your items. That will give you a good idea of the market. Sell them INDIVIDUALLY. At first, until you learn the market use a high reserve so that they DON'T sell. That way you get to test the market. After you go through this process a few times you will get a feel for their value. You will be shocked at selling prices for many common items. Good luck and thanks for helping her out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back