Really OT . lol . Collector item question.

24/7canes

Recruit
I know we have lots of different types of peeps on here and were all into different kinds of things so hoping some one might have some info for me.

I like to browse on face book market place looking for things that may be good deals. Recently I saw a woman selling Mcdonald kids meal toys and this guy was haggling her pretty hard. She is a single mom and was trying to sell things off to make money for her kids. I was raised by a single mom and know how that felt as a young kid and I wasn't having it. So I told her dont respond to that guy any longer and I would give her full price for her toys. This was kind of a small amount of toys but she says to me I have a huge collection and wanted to know if I wanted more toys. This was going to be about a 2 hour drive to and from for me so I figured if im going to do this might as well go all in. I ended up with a huge Tupperware box thats 15 in deep 31 in wide and 19 in from front to back and its filled to the brim with toys that are still in the plastic bags they come in.

If any one knows anything about them and if they might be worth anything id love to hear your thoughts. TIA .

What kind of hobbies do you fellas have. Any other collectors out there and if so what do you like to collect.

Advertisement
I know we have lots of different types of peeps on here and were all into different kinds of things so hoping some one might have some info for me.

I like to browse on face book market place looking for things that may be good deals. Recently I saw a woman selling Mcdonald kids meal toys and this guy was haggling her pretty hard. She is a single mom and was trying to sell things off to make money for her kids. I was raised by a single mom and know how that felt as a young kid and I wasn't having it. So I told her dont respond to that guy any longer and I would give her full price for her toys. This was kind of a small amount of toys but she says to me I have a huge collection and wanted to know if I wanted more toys. This was going to be about a 2 hour drive to and from for me so I figured if im going to do this might as well go all in. I ended up with a huge Tupperware box thats 15 in deep 31 in wide and 19 in from front to back and its filled to the brim with toys that are still in the plastic bags they come in.

If any one knows anything about them and if they might be worth anything id love to hear your thoughts. TIA .

What kind of hobbies do you fellas have. Any other collectors out there and if so what do you like to collect.
Depends on what u got. I know serious throwback/retro toy collectors that are always looking around for ****. Pics?

Advertisement
This comes in Friday.

821D8244-6279-40C0-8969-9124EBC81C2D_1_102_o.jpeg

There’s so much stuff. Despicable me, monster jam, sky landers, smurfs, Batman, Spider-Man. It’s crazy.

Attachments

• 98DA3E8C-4D70-4593-8F03-3B681BC63867.jpeg
    98DA3E8C-4D70-4593-8F03-3B681BC63867.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • DE1EF4D2-8844-46E0-90FD-052D74ECF5FF.jpeg
    DE1EF4D2-8844-46E0-90FD-052D74ECF5FF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 2DD3B855-5E74-415C-B50B-D58E36F4E741.jpeg
    2DD3B855-5E74-415C-B50B-D58E36F4E741.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 4959E7C6-D400-4BF5-BEEE-85BB82E7EF93.jpeg
    4959E7C6-D400-4BF5-BEEE-85BB82E7EF93.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
Advertisement
Original package Star Wars stuff and what not commands a pretty penny. No idea where you're at on McDonald's wrapped Happy Meal toys. There are collectors for everything, but can't see to high a demand there.

I'm a guitarist with a pretty hefty stash of tour issues picks. This is just my EVH stash. Probably have about 2,000 more from other players.

Attachments

• IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

I'm an avid Indian Artifact collector...have been for 27yrs...Have a Huge collection that was even larger before I sold off around $80,000 worth last yr...still have a $100,000 collection (All personal finds) this is just one of 22 cases...
118653088_329759918144065_4011342007423644256_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back