Really, Clemson?

Advertisement
Bad part is the Governor issued the home or work order, which was brought up in the article. The order cleary stated that if violated you would face a misdemeanor charge or up to a $100 fine. None of which were actually issued.

What a great way to teach the kids a lesson? Send them home and say "don't do it again!"

Lmao what does Dabo have to do with this??...this **** is happening everywhere..was a thick block party in pompano last night..some ppl on the BS

hes the leader of that fake church going BS cult in clemson. hes blamed by default and also ive seen a good amount of clemson fans on twitter going all in on his weve developed iphone statements. i just hope he keeps his *** out of FL

Advertisement
hes the leader of that fake church going BS cult in clemson. hes blamed by default and also ive seen a good amount of clemson fans on twitter going all in on his weve developed iphone statements. i just hope he keeps his *** out of FL
Yeaa id take his fake church going *** at Miami any day

Yeaa id take his fake church going *** at Miami any day

his tenure would go as quickly as mike leachs or ozzie guillen. one dumb southern joke and hes gone lol

for the wins i would but only if we get that budget he brings with him. if were giving him our budget then pass.

his tenure would go as quickly as mike leachs or ozzie guillen. one dumb southern joke and hes gone lol

for the wins i would but only if we get that budget he brings with him. if were giving him our budget then pass.
You trippin a lil bit. Saban, urban and Dabo are the 3 guys on coaching rn who you could drop in any situation and they’d max out that situation

Advertisement
Back