Realistically who can we get from FSU?

JOE'CANE

Senior
For people in the know, who can we realistically flip? Which recruits have expressed serious interest in Miami?

On a sidenote I would want Knighton but if we dont get him I want Parrish. Saw Chaney play and while I know Belen is horrible he did not pop at all. Im worried he might be alitte overhyped.

Advertisement
1572916658806.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their class was never that great imo. Very few guys on that commit list that Miami actually went head-to-head with them for. Before everything went down, Miami was really only after Knighton and Harrell. That could change in the coming days/weeks, but like others have said, Miami is almost full as it is and I don't see any type of mass raid happening

Their class was never that great imo. Very few guys on that commit list that Miami actually went head-to-head with them for. Before everything went down, Miami was really only after Knighton and Harrell. That could change in the coming days/weeks, but like others have said, Miami is almost full as it is and I don't see any type of mass raid happening
You are right. We don’t want many of their kids. The class is not well regarded

Advertisement
I personally want none of the OLinemen after what we just witnessed.

Knighton
Tate
Robinson
Greene
Dunson

Snag 1 or 2 from that group and I'm good.

Id take Schrader, Rogers, the LBs, Tate, Knighton, and Dunson.
We won’t get any of them though but glad to see us atleast trying. Get a kid on campus and you never know, especially if we win out ...

Tate is the prize though, NFL talent.

Advertisement
Back