Realistic Prospect List

Need a QB in this class. Doesn't have to be a 4-5*. Get a hungry 3* that wants to be a Cane. Unless we have a Transfer coming in that's not being talked about.
Next year, go get your 4 or 5*
 
I know I'm gonna get blasted for this but I think we only get 1 of those (Bogle). Outside chance at 2 (JH).

If you are correct and we happen to only hit one of these (which is very possible)... I don't even know man. It will be depressing to keep trying to keep up with this ****.
 
So CMR and Coach Brown are dying on the hill and saying it's all about execution, not the play calling. If that's true, which I don't believe, we should honestly fill out our last 6-8 spots with offensive lineman, defensive lineman, and a QB. Skill players grow on trees in Florida but unfortunately lineman and quarterbacks do not. The rest of this class needs to be big uglies and hopefully we hit on 50%.
 
Need Premier Tackles on both sides of the ball. Everything else takes a backseat imo.
 
This isn't going to end well...

... Kids growing up in Dade and Broward dreaming about playing in Tuskkkaloosa. Wtf have we become?
 
Who else do we have a realistic shot for besides the players below?

1. Jadon Haselwood / WR / 5 star

2. Evan Neal / OT / 5 star

3. Tyrique Stevenson / CB / 4 star

4. Kris Bogle / DE / 4 star

5. Mark Richards / ATH / 4 star

6. Lloyd Summerall / DE / 4 star

7. JJ Weaver / DE / 4 star

Looks more and more like we'll get zero.
 
I’m thinking 3/7. I think we get Haselwood, Stevenson, and either Bogle or Richards.
 
Back
Top