Realistic Prospect List

Need a QB in this class. Doesn't have to be a 4-5*. Get a hungry 3* that wants to be a Cane. Unless we have a Transfer coming in that's not being talked about.
Next year, go get your 4 or 5*

Advertisement
I know I'm gonna get blasted for this but I think we only get 1 of those (Bogle). Outside chance at 2 (JH).

If you are correct and we happen to only hit one of these (which is very possible)... I don't even know man. It will be depressing to keep trying to keep up with this ****.

Advertisement
So CMR and Coach Brown are dying on the hill and saying it's all about execution, not the play calling. If that's true, which I don't believe, we should honestly fill out our last 6-8 spots with offensive lineman, defensive lineman, and a QB. Skill players grow on trees in Florida but unfortunately lineman and quarterbacks do not. The rest of this class needs to be big uglies and hopefully we hit on 50%.

Need Premier Tackles on both sides of the ball. Everything else takes a backseat imo.

This isn't going to end well...

... Kids growing up in Dade and Broward dreaming about playing in Tuskkkaloosa. Wtf have we become?

Advertisement
Who else do we have a realistic shot for besides the players below?

1. Jadon Haselwood / WR / 5 star

2. Evan Neal / OT / 5 star

3. Tyrique Stevenson / CB / 4 star

4. Kris Bogle / DE / 4 star

5. Mark Richards / ATH / 4 star

6. Lloyd Summerall / DE / 4 star

7. JJ Weaver / DE / 4 star

Looks more and more like we'll get zero.

Advertisement
Back