Realistic Look at the 2017 offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Can we outperform 2016 at QB in 2017? I'd say this is a must. "Freshman QB" is no excuse, nor is "First year Starter". We had a 3rd year starter, a ballyhoo'd NFL prospect, and in 3 seasons got NO wins over average or better teams, and plenty of "first year QBs" mocked us. So, any chance whoever steps in will give us more than Kaaya?

Is it reasonable to think our OL will be at least better than 2016? Things can always be worse, but what's the chances?

Running game? Better? Equal, or worse? Some of y'all are big on our RBs for 2017, tell me how we do it

Receivers? (I'd say thats easy, we will be better?)

Playcalling? I'd say it HAS to be a lot better, but is it reasonable to expect it? Methinks the playcalling is directly tied to talent and the performance of the units above, and is a safe bet for marginal, considering CMR's history. He will never do more with less, he will do alright with more, has always been my take on CMR.

Its all connected. Better OL play makes the QB, RBs and WRs better. Better QB the same. et al

Could we be worse at QB, RB and OL? I mean, its not a bad question.

Your "Easy Schedule, 11-1, etc" train, ain't gonna leave the station unless our offense is much improved.

Advertisement
Yes. Yes. Slim. Better. Yes. No. Better. Somewhat better. No.

OP also guaranteed we would go 4-8 last year, just in case anyone forgot

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

You can tell just by his posting that he's retarded but thanks for the confirmation.

Fvck you for wasting 2 minutes of my time. If you're going to act like a moron, at least make some entertaining predictions instead of just asking stupid questions.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back