TE - Sean Price
OL - Danny Isadora, Joshua Garnett

DL - Bryan Cox Jr.
LB - Eric Kinsey
CB - Either Howard or Dixon, if not then Cre'von LeBlanc
S - Lucas Thompson

What do you guys think?

Advertisement
Honestly, I've never been more UNsure of a potential class. I really have no idea. I'm hoping for the best though.

RB- Wes Brown or nobody.

WR- Reggie Love

Te- I want Price, and we need one after him.

OL- Isidora and maybe Garnett.

Defense- your guess is as good as mine I just don't know who we'll close with.

How committed is Lucas Thompson? I live in Winter Garden and have watched him play a good bit. Kid is very good. Only issue I see is that he doesn't really like to wrap up but for once I believe we have the coaching to fix that.

Thompson is a HUGE Cane lean. I won't call him a lock but its about 90/10 us to everyone else IMO. He' not committed but he will once the sanctions come out.

Advertisement
Tough call.

I don't think we take Cox unless someone bails, and I'm not convinced we will take Brown either.

I would LOVE to see us land Price though! Isadora and Thompson I'm with you there.

Gotta take Wes Brown if he wants in. He's one of the top backs in the nation and you can never be too deep at RB. Cox, I agree is a tougher call but at the end of the day I think he gets in this class. Look out for a few JUCO kids though, I think Dixon could be a real possibility.

You think Brown is that good? I mean he has the stars but I don't know, I'm just not that impressed, and I know a lot of others have felt the same.

I wouldn't be against him in the class by any means, don't get me wrong. I think he would be a nice compliment to Duke but he's nowhere near the level.

I definitely think we gotta go JuCo but you know what a pain getting some of those kids in is. Other schools can hurry them through and they just jump on it rather than fighting to get in here.

Very frustrating since we need them more than we have in a long time.

Brown definitely isn't Duke, but who is in this class of backs? I really like Brown on film and he's been looking even better since coming back from the injury.

Definitely feel you on the JUCO thing though. Definitely a pain in the *** to get those kids cleared.

Advertisement
I'm not a big fan of either of the Good Counsel of Maryland kids. Wes Brown would be nice as a compliment to Duke Johnson but I'd have no problem if he werent in this class. For me, I'd love to see:

Tracy Howard
Lucas Thompson
Isadora

I'd like to see a little more from Charlie Miller, the WR from Vero Beach.

Stop hatin on my GC guys SFbayCane. LOL I tend to agree about Brown. I really believe that Diggs has an opportunity to be special. That said, I would prefer to get some huge guys that hate quarterbacks and running backs to hold down the middle of our DL. We need help.

At this point, I just hope we can keep everyone in the class right now intact and maybe add another DT and TE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back