Real Talk

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
now that this staff is throwing kids under the bus. f%#k the staff. lets get real. If Bush went to Bama and Tracy went to UF (they develop defense) both those kids would be all conference at least. Grace would probably be a much more polished player at L-ville right now. This staff owes these kids an apology. these kids will wind up in the NFL and people will say "wow, no one saw this coming when they were in college."

Advertisement
now that this staff is throwing kids under the bus. f%#k the staff. lets get real. If Bush went to Bama and Tracy went to UF (they develop defense) both those kids would be all conference at least. Grace would probably be a much more polished player at L-ville right now. This staff owes these kids an apology. these kids will wind up in the NFL and people will say "wow, no one saw this coming when they were in college."

Very likely. This program has squandered more than its fair share of talent in the past decade... the talent is there, it needs to be developed, and it isn't happening. A lot of these kids will fall by the wayside b/c they played for a losing program and weren't given the right coaching, or weren't in the right position to develop & get the exposure they need to get their shot. There will be those rise above on pure talent and desire... and luck. **** shame.

Do you hear experts or fans talk about UF's players? They are killing Gorman, Poole, Morrison,the DL including Fowler. (all 4 and 5* players miami wanted) They just gave up 650 yards of offense to Bama and were horrible the week before against kentucky allowing tons of jump balls where the DBs never turned around. They are blowing coverages left and right allowing uncontested TDs. The only one not getting killed is Hargreaves for good reason. Now I agree that Muschump is a bad HC but he has been way more successful at DC than either of our two bums. His Defenses at florida have been good in the past but to say that they would guarantee to be better simply isnt true.

u see these flashes from deon bush, tracy,etc. but this staff just can't keep it going.

Advertisement
I believe if bush was at Bama he would be a first rounder also Tracy and grace and perryman coley etc.

u see these flashes from deon bush, tracy,etc. but this staff just can't keep it going.

This right here. You see the what McCord could do if he was unleashed on the QB, Bush when he can come up and hit somebody, or Chick shedding blocks and stopping the run. You see what these kids could do if they aren't constantly trying to read their keys and react. Every moment counts on defense, that time thinking could be those extra couple steps that gets you into the backfield or a better break on the ball. It ****es me off seeing our guys reacting to everything just slow enough to give up big yards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we are now king of the undrafted free agent or 5th-7th round pick that balls out in NFL

Advertisement
Yeah. Hurns was awful here! Oh wait, no he wasn't. He was one of a handful of UM receivers ever to post a 1000 yard season. And Hendrson, those Buffalo coaches must be some kind of geniuses. I mean after two weeks of camp, he's out playing that Bama lineman. Wow, that's a fast study. From barely drafted to starter, in two weeks!

Anyone who believes that knows nothing about football. Maybe they were ready to play from the jump.

People have lost their minds. The stuff about UF is priceless. 650 yards, folks.

Do you hear experts or fans talk about UF's players? They are killing Gorman, Poole, Morrison,the DL including Fowler. (all 4 and 5* players miami wanted) They just gave up 650 yards of offense to Bama and were horrible the week before against kentucky allowing tons of jump balls where the DBs never turned around. They are blowing coverages left and right allowing uncontested TDs. The only one not getting killed is Hargreaves for good reason. Now I agree that Muschump is a bad HC but he has been way more successful at DC than either of our two bums. His Defenses at florida have been good in the past but to say that they would guarantee to be better simply isnt true.

I mean they have had solid defenses for the past 3 years... You can have a bad year... Actually Blake Simms proved he is a stud qb... UF practically shut the run game down... And let's be real they got a lot if turnovers and their bad qb would give the ball back... Now that's a defense who can blame the offense for not sustaining drives... Their secondary isn't as good this year but for they have been consistently good 3 years before... It's not like us being consistently bad for 4 years... Although Howard is slow I think he would have developed better at UF... According to the combine their corners weren't much faster last year... I can't speak for Bush because I always thought of him as an athlete not a football player... He was a head hunter who always struggled in coverage... Everyone just ignored it...

Advertisement
Back