Real talk who watched the game?

Advertisement
I cant root against my canes by any means and i dont knock those who do. But i **** sure didnt watch that game. Ive seen enough of weird Al stankybich

Again in this game, seems that Kaaya and Stacy Coley are not in synch. Time after time this year they failed to hook up on big plays in which Coley was wide open. Depressing, as was most of what I saw this year.

Advertisement
I did till the kaaya pick and went down 17. 6. Then picked it up when duke fumbled at crunch time

Was down at the beach with my family. Checked the score... it was as expected... So glad I didn't waste my day.

Frankly, for the first time I didn't even care.

Last edited:
I watched. You really didn't have to to know how it would go down. Golden is the same person every day. He is as consistent as the sun coming up in the morning.

Advertisement
I didn't. Just wish the 2nd quarter score in the box score happened in every quarter. I can hear it now. WE FOUGHT HARD GUYSM PROGRESS TO LOSE BY 3.

Fell asleep in second quarter. Woke up in late fourth (unfortunately). If this dude ain't gone I'm giving up on this team I grew up watching all my life! Ima quit following all sports.. Heat, phins, ***** em all!!! ***** Da World!!!!

Advertisement
I have watched every minute if every game since 98. Not going to ever stop but I don't get hurt anymore after a loss.

Fell asleep in second quarter. Woke up in late fourth (unfortunately). If this dude ain't gone I'm giving up on this team I grew up watching all my life! Ima quit following all sports.. Heat, phins, ***** em all!!! ***** Da World!!!!

:Smile:

Advertisement
Got up at 5 a.m., game started at 5:30, watched the whole game and those stupid American TV commercials, suffered through the whole game and as always am flabbergasted by this coaching staffs game plan. If they had let the guys just play this season, we would have won 10 games. So frustrated right now. Gonna go play with my kids and feel better about the world now.

Not only did I not watch, but I'm getting pretty close to abandoning college football entirely. Its like a nightmare right now...my favourite team is a washed up has-been program that is now a laughing stock, meanwhile everything I find despicable is thriving in success...eg. Ohio State, FSU, Saban. It doesn't appear that anything is going to change anytime soon.

Would have watched. But I was at work...

Did I miss any big hits or "wow" moments on offense or defense from the canes.

Advertisement
Back