Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still donating or renewing but less money or seats

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Gave nothing last year, nothing this year

Votes: 59 36.9%
  • Increasing donation and or tickets from last year level

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Louisville is a great away game to hit. Great sports bar near parking area and stadium.

Advertisement
In fact here’s s my old Hurricane club card next to my middle finger!

1578455117377.jpeg

Advertisement
I understand wanting to know but this board is full of liars who claim to donate or hold donations etc. any response will probably be bullshiit
The votes are anonymous. It’s directional info not trying to convict for murder facts

I stopped renewing last year.

Manny Diaz was always going to be a bad hire and I chose to spend my Saturdays being more productive

Advertisement
The kids really enjoyed the Louisville game. If things turn for the better we may go to a game.

Not donating wont do anything. Miami has already committed to Manny and Blake for at least another year. Theres nothing you can do from now to December to change that

Won't' renew. If they prove to be a worthy enough team of my hard earned money and time..I can always buy tickets on StubHub. But that evaluation won't be until after the Michigan State game.

Advertisement
I am donating at the compete minimum to the Hurricane club, just $50.

I used to be at the 3rd level but dropped it a couple years ago in the last Golden great and raised it after the one good year and dropped again, now I donate the absolute minimum just to keep my donation streak going as you get bonus "points" for consecutive years as part of the away game ticket allocation, I'm at my 20th thread after donating the first time to go to the Rose Bowl championship. I travel to the away games often and rely on my points to get decent ticket locations.

Advertisement
Lots of talk here, lots of outrage that’s justified. I know what I’m doing, I‘ve publicly show it and taken the step. What about you - when it’s all said and done what are you doing with your money?

BINGO!! WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE CONVULTED THINKING CONTEST.

So, this genius and his followers are calling for people to not donate money to the Athletic Department or purchase tickets to football games. In reality, if the CIS's Canes haters stopped their donations it would add up to approximately $17 bucks, and that's being generous. And if they discontinued buying tickets average attendance would drop from 40,000 to 39, 997.

Yet, what makes this suggestion all the more hilarious is it is these same haters that annually demand that everyone associated with UM athletics be fired, tied to bumpers of fast-moving cars and dragged out of town, so high powered coaches, who demand high powered salaries can be hired. Yet, they are trying to reduce revenue that would pay for the new coaches.

F'ing hilarious!!!

I ( and my wallet) have seen this administration thumb its condescending, arrogant nose at the fan base far too long.

Advertisement
Back