real estate

da truth

1st team All-American
Does richt buy Goldens old house?

With his wife taking college classes back in Athens and him evaluating, recruiting and putting a staff together maybe he should just buy Goldens house, bulldoze it and build a new 1?

Jk but where do you guys think he ends up buying a house and by when?

The 3rd Reich is upon us

Advertisement

With his wife taking college classes back in Athens and him evaluating, recruiting and putting a staff together maybe he should just buy Goldens house, bulldoze it and build a new 1?

The 3rd Reich is upon us

That would be great for the free pizza delivery. Everyone already knows the address.

Don't want him going anywhere near that house. **** had to be haunted like the house from season 1 of American Horror Story. Don't want to know what went on between Dorito and Gluten in there.

Don't want him going anywhere near that house. **** had to be haunted like the house from season 1 of American Horror Story. Don't want to know what went on between Dorito and Gluten in there.
***** gauntlet in utough gear with ice cream banana splits

Advertisement
Lulz if you think Richt is going to buy a house west of US1.

Only fat ***** from NJ are that stupid.

The 3rd Reich is upon us

This might be one of the gayest questions ever asked on this site.

What is this? TMZ? Entertainment Tonight? Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous?

Our fan base never ceases to amaze me. And not in a good way.

Advertisement
Golden's house went under contract Nov. 1st.

That's pretty quick, he was fired on 10/25.

Also lots of this going on in this thread, you creepy ********:

creepy-guy.gif

I really want to return to our glory and win some more NCs but I could not care less about where Mark's wife picks a new house. But if it was Al's I would have a problem with it -- just bad stuff.

Advertisement

The 3rd Reich is upon us
this should be posted on the real estate board.

Why would anyone want that loser vibe oozing all over them by buying that house. That positive zen has been destroyed. Best thing for that house would be a bulldozer.

Advertisement

The 3rd Reich is upon us

This might be one of the gayest questions ever asked on this site.

What is this? TMZ? Entertainment Tonight? Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous?

Our fan base never ceases to amaze me. And not in a good way.

Ooooo...maybe a magazine spread about Mrs. Richt's garden, I hear she grows championship roses.

Advertisement
Back