Reading the tea leaves

michaelaf

Redshirt Freshman
We have had visits from and offers for some plan B WR's = we though Dixon was gone.

I am not aware of visits or offers to plan B RB's = we might be feeling good about a big fish (Cook?)

Same Logic might also apply to CB = Jackson?

Advertisement
I think we lose both JC and Dalvin. Hope I am wrong though. Thankfully we have other RB's in the fold. And have some d-backs already also. And JC if playing WR goes to NFL. kid is a stud there.

Advertisement
I think we lose both JC and Dalvin. Hope I am wrong though. Thankfully we have other RB's in the fold. And have some d-backs already also. And JC if playing WR goes to NFL. kid is a stud there.

What makes you wary of JC? Arrow has been pointing up for a while now.

I have no ******* clue about Dalvin Cook and that is such a circus that him announcing for IUPUI wouldn't surprise me.

I would be legitimately shocked if we didn't get Jackson. Kind of like Bostwick last year...did not see that one coming.

I have no ******* clue about Dalvin Cook and that is such a circus that him announcing for IUPUI wouldn't surprise me.

I would be legitimately shocked if we didn't get Jackson. Kind of like Bostwick last year...did not see that one coming.

Bostwick was never committed tho and he did visit UF the week prior to signing day IIRC. I remember being confident for a while until his visit to UF.

Noles thought they had Devin Hester, Stacey Coley, Willie Williams, Chad Thomas, Gus Edwards, Kenny Phillips and Randy Phillips.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta admit JC concerns me.

That is what I'm saying.......
I know everything sais we lead but last year has me hesistent. He is #2 behind cook in terms of importance, and #1 in terms of it being realistic. Losing him would be a kick to the gut.

Advertisement
Noles seem real real confident on JC.

Are noles fans smarter or more knowledgeable than our fans? If not, let's go by what we think. That said, the feeling I get from the board is that we are, on average, more optimistic about JC than about Cook.

Last edited:
Whoa. I figured the negative Nole talk on DC but not Jackson. So went went from excited and positive to nervous? Why?

Whoa. I figured the negative Nole talk on DC but not Jackson. So went went from excited and positive to nervous? Why?

Because we lost out on Dixon and we are having a bad day. Don't worry, tomorrow we will get everyone again

Advertisement
Noles seem real real confident on JC.

Are noles fans smarter or more knowledgeable than our fans? If not, let's go by what we think. That said, the feeling I get from the board is that we are, on average, more optimistic about JC than about Cook.

It isn't about whether or not their posters are smarter, it's about how both schools have closed on their top targets late in the game, and it hasn't been pretty the past 5 years........

I think everyone should start warming themselves up to the idea that dalvin cook is going to be a nole.

Advertisement
Back