Reading the tea leaves....Redwine to Safety

I think everyone over here overrates Jaquan Johnson.

I like him but hes not exceptionally fast or physical.

I just dont see him ever stsrting here.

It's more of the case that they hyped him up coming out of highschool

Advertisement
I think everyone over here overrates Jaquan Johnson.

I like him but hes not exceptionally fast or physical.

I just dont see him ever stsrting here.

You don't need exceptional speed or physicality to succeed in the college game. He'll never be a Sean Taylor or even a Kenny Phillips, but he can still be a reliable starter for us.

He will be a reliable starter. Have we already forgotten Diazs comment? " we need more guys like Jaquan ". I though he should've started over Carter last year. He will be a stud IMO.

In today's game with hurry up offenses the Safeties need to cover like corners. You just can not have an LB playing safety back there anymore or FSU or Clemson and their 4-5 Wr sets will expose. Same with LB. got to have Safeties in there at the Will position.

Advertisement
Lol at some of the porsters on here not once in the game has Jaquan ever looked slow to the ball... dudes know he's a 4.6 4.7 dude and wanna give heir ****** opinions he plays fast that's what matters

Understand he's not being discussed as he's designated for offense at this time, but I think Dallas will play corner. Assuming Thomas and Harley are in school this Fall and ready to go, the bigger need shifts to Defense. Richt and El Jefe will get the best players on the field and that will include Dallas...

Here is one scenario:

Cornerback:

Young
Redwine
Jackson
Dean
Bandy
Wright

Safety:

Johnson
Carter
Finley
Knowles
Smith
James

The wildcard as 561 mentioned is Dallas. Him moving to CB could allow Redwine to play safety.

Advertisement
Back