read on SI that Brice Butler from USC is transferring

Cuse2Miami26

Freshman
cant post the link because i read it on my phone.

Says he is looking around and can play next year because he already graduated.

We need WRs... thoughts?

Advertisement
One of the greatest kids to play at USC in the last 10 years. I got to know him and his family a little bit, and they are really great people.

With all the talk about Marqis Lee and Robert Woods, the best catch made by a WR at USC this last season, IMO was made by Brice.

I hope he chooses to stay, but you guys would never regret it if he came to Miami.

I also don't think this is totally his choice. USC has to get down to 75 players by September, and Brice could well just be a victim of that. I don't know how much it would cost his folks for him to stay at USC and do just enough classes to start his Masters for 1 semester, but couple that cost with him wanting to get more playing time, I am not sure it is a viable option.

His dad played at FSU and was a starting CB with the Falcons for years.

We definitely could use him & his experience, and the Carroll & Ayles connections should make it a no-brainer if Al decides he can help. Sounds perfect.

One of the greatest kids to play at USC in the last 10 years. I got to know him and his family a little bit, and they are really great people.

With all the talk about Marqis Lee and Robert Woods, the best catch made by a WR at USC this last season, IMO was made by Brice.

I hope he chooses to stay, but you guys would never regret it if he came to Miami.

I also don't think this is totally his choice. USC has to get down to 75 players by September, and Brice could well just be a victim of that. I don't know how much it would cost his folks for him to stay at USC and do just enough classes to start his Masters for 1 semester, but couple that cost with him wanting to get more playing time, I am not sure it is a viable option.

His dad played at FSU and was a starting CB with the Falcons for years.

Don't want him. Next year is about getting the youngun's experience for 2013 and 2014.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back