Read Between the lines

pacusmc

All American
Many people posting on who's fault it was about the recent dismissals. It's not as easy as "player gets x benefit, compliance finds out and calls ncaaa and they recommend dismissal and coach can't do jack.
Richt gets paid 4 million dollars a year. That's more than enough money to quiet a compliance department. That salary carries a lot of weight and the school knows it. This man just donated 1 million dollars for a reason. That reason is power gents don't get it twisted. Not to say he doesn't love and is dedicated to the program but it's also a power move.
A poster wrote about a female somewhere in here. I assume the female threatened to tell the ncaa about some of these dealings. So the program did the smart thing and self reported.
The cars in question are not chargers and durangos. Some of these cars are several thousand dollars a day to rent. You just can't come up with those receipts. Do the math and it's a lot cash for the ncaa to chew on. Don't forget the ncaa wanted to do a lot more damage than they were able to do from the Shapiro scandal. The school tried to get ahead of the situation. If the ncaa found out from a source that 3 players were out here cruising in exotic cars and the school didn't know...... That's enough for the dreaded term "lack of institutional control" during probation. The school did the smart thing and got ahead of the problem. Original post on this matter wrote "there is way more than you know" about this.
Also don't be surprised if the "female" in question isn't a female at all but code for the person that acted like one.
I have no "sauces" but plenty of life experience and this the only sense I can make of it. We've had worse things get swept under the pact rice field.
Also everyone learn from Pete and keep ya dang mouths shut about recruits. Plenty of powerful **** and senihoe alumni here in south Florida.
My first time posting so go ahead and start dissin and shhh.

Advertisement
Many people posting on who's fault it was about the recent dismissals. It's not as easy as "player gets x benefit, compliance finds out and calls ncaaa and they recommend dismissal and coach can't do jack.
Richt gets paid 4 million dollars a year. That's more than enough money to quiet a compliance department. That salary carries a lot of weight and the school knows it. This man just donated 1 million dollars for a reason. That reason is power gents don't get it twisted. Not to say he doesn't love and is dedicated to the program but it's also a power move.
A poster wrote about a female somewhere in here. I assume the female threatened to tell the ncaa about some of these dealings. So the program did the smart thing and self reported.
The cars in question are not chargers and durangos. Some of these cars are several thousand dollars a day to rent. You just can't come up with those receipts. Do the math and it's a lot cash for the ncaa to chew on. Don't forget the ncaa wanted to do a lot more damage than they were able to do from the Shapiro scandal. The school tried to get ahead of the situation. If the ncaa found out from a source that 3 players were out here cruising in exotic cars and the school didn't know...... That's enough for the dreaded term "lack of institutional control" during probation. The school did the smart thing and got ahead of the problem. Original post on this matter wrote "there is way more than you know" about this.
Also don't be surprised if the "female" in question isn't a female at all but code for the person that acted like one.
I have no "sauces" but plenty of life experience and this the only sense I can make of it. We've had worse things get swept under the pact rice field.
Also everyone learn from Pete and keep ya dang mouths shut about recruits. Plenty of powerful **** and senihoe alumni here in south Florida.
My first time posting so go ahead and start dissin and shhh.
richt can't silence the compliance department and even if he could he wouldn't , he does things the right way its why in 15 yrs no one ever heard any whispers even of improper stuff happening on his watch,

richt does things they way they should be done and u can win without cheating the rules, kids have to follow them. they may not be fair but they are the rules and once they lied to Miami's compliance department they were done for.

I'm reading between the lines and it reads the same as the lines; "incomprehensible."

Are you suggesting that Richt bribe the compliance department or that the school was afraid Richt would try to bribe them? Am I reading you correctly that you think the University is pulling a power move on Richt?

I'm reading between the lines and it reads the same as the lines; "incomprehensible."

Are you suggesting that Richt bribe the compliance department or that the school was afraid Richt would try to bribe them? Am I reading you correctly that you think the University is pulling a power move on Richt?

Really stunned at the level of ignorance on this board with respect to knowing the differences between
legal and NCAA compliances and how the coaches (should) have no say with compliance issues, much less
any influence with the compliance arm of the athletic department.
Really shocked, especially since we've been in hotwater on several occasions going back to the 1990s.

No way am I saying that anyone get bribed. Or that Richt donated money to control everything that goes on. Richt has the reputation of having the highest integrity from both his former players and places he has worked. If we didn't need to report this to the ncaaa he would have suspended the players for x amount of games like he has in the past. I should have been more clear and not use the phrase "quiet the compliance department". But just as you were by me, I was a bothered by other postings when people ask why coach didn't do more or that it was his idea to dismiss the players. All I was trying to make others realize is that if a man with his position and salary can't influence the punishment of the players he coaches it's because it was way beyond his control.
That's all.
But please don't pretend that a coach making 800k a year has just as much influence as one that makes 4mill. That's not questioning someone's integrity. How far someone takes that power is another story ie. Baylor. Richt as far as I know never had that problem and that's a huge reason I believe why he was hired.
Again my bad on the poor choice of words.

Advertisement
**** im excited we playing da game now....matger of time before this beast awakens. *** the force awakens we like vader on crack when we up.

Advertisement
Back