Read before posting

Andrew

All American
Administrator
The Sports board is our first attempt at creating an off-topic sports board. To be clear, this board is not a new WEZ and users must follow the same rules they do on other boards. We are making no guarantees about the continued operation of this board about sports return to normal. This board was created to give our users a place to discuss other sports and free up the football board from off-topic sports posts.

Last, one new feature of this board is "prefixes". When posting a thread, users can select prefixes that are used to help users filter on topics. For example, searching for more MMA threads users can click on the MMA prefix to filter to only those. I will add prefixes as they it becomes obvious they are needed and will update threads with prefixes until users get the hang of it.

Advertisement
Interesting concept, Andrew. Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In the OT NFL thread, could we get an edit on the name of the thread, and change the offensive team name to "Football Team", as the great Daniel Snyder has already done?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We take this back to pm where we can really tell him what we think about his tranny loving ways
giphy.gif

And..

"Let's take it back to p.m , spike ..."
EasyHospitableAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

The Sports board is our first attempt at creating an off-topic sports board. To be clear, this board is not a new WEZ and users must follow the same rules they do on other boards. We are making no guarantees about the continued operation of this board about sports return to normal. This board was created to give our users a place to discuss other sports and free up the football board from off-topic sports posts.

Last, one new feature of this board is "prefixes". When posting a thread, users can select prefixes that are used to help users filter on topics. For example, searching for more MMA threads users can click on the MMA prefix to filter to only those. I will add prefixes as they it becomes obvious they are needed and will update threads with prefixes until users get the hang of it.
So what do u guys think of the beach volleyball Protest..

Advertisement

Im thinking the off topic board has surpassed expectations, no?

:)

Advertisement
Back