Rbs and WR drills video

Advertisement

Pope again showing his consistency. If this dude plays over others it's rigged.

My goodness, Thad is a BIG dude. Put him or Cody in on the goal line. No one is going to stop 240lbs straight on. Per usual even with basic catching drills Pope drops balls 🤦‍♂️. Luckily he won’t see the field as much in 2021 thanks to Key and X.

Its really nothing personal, but this is a production based business and 6 simply does not produce consistently. Him & 8 rightfully deserve to be on the 3rd team, just gotta hope the others show up and can stay healthy.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest, people bring it up because we expect him to get the most burn youve ever seen a 3rd stringer get. It’s as much an indictment on the staff as the player.

Pope again showing his consistency. If this dude plays over others it's rigged.

As the board ambassador for noodles and Naps..both will play. Stop crying and set up a mojo voodoo area in your closet and pray for their success

Its really nothing personal, but this is a production based business and 6 simply does not produce consistently. Him & 8 rightfully deserve to be on the 3rd team, just gotta hope the others show up and can stay healthy.
All jokes aside..they gonna be in the rotation..we harping on camp videos heavy. And the 8&6 inconsistencies has been addressed, talked about at nauseam..man at this point we know lashlee and likens will have a deep WR rotation this year

Likens: Pope and Wiggins need to ignore the outside noise and focus on themselves

Miami fans: Did someone say make some noise?!?!? Let’s hear it boys!!!

Advertisement
Lol Pope is definitely going to play. He may not start, but he will be in the two-deep. Prepare yourself now..

My goodness, Thad is a BIG dude. Put him or Cody in on the goal line. No one is going to stop 240lbs straight on. Per usual even with basic catching drills Pope drops balls 🤦‍♂️. Luckily he won’t see the field as much in 2021 thanks to Key and X.
The hardest hit you’ll ever get for DL is going low on a dude like Franklin as those huge quads are pumping hard and meet one taming up hard.

I don’t care what any one says it’s a nasty glassy eyed slam anywhere PERIOD.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back