RB

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
I know everyone is ****ed at the whole mcfartlame deal, but we can just open up the passing game without a statue back in the pocket now

Last edited:
Advertisement
why get ****ed at 18 yr old kids staying home, Miami is ok at rb and richt had a habit of landing great rb's so I am not worried, with Walton, homer, burns, gray they are ok at rb not exactly desolate, I know Walton probably turns pro after next season but this team will find rb's

south florida is filled with them,

If Walton and Homer stay healthy, we're more than OK. If either gets injured, we're in trouble. Would probably have to look at moving players from other positions.

The depth chart is not what it should be at RB U (absent adding someone else late in the game).

Or the staff can do its job and find another RB for the 2017 class.

I know everyone is ****ed at the whole mcfartlame deal, but we can just open up the passing game without a statue back in the pocket now

If Walton and Homer stay healthy, we're more than OK. If either gets injured, we're in trouble. Would probably have to look at moving players from other positions.

The depth chart is not what it should be at RB U (absent adding someone else late in the game).

Exactly. We can make all the excuses we want, but nobody knows better than Richt that QUALITY depth, IN SIZE AND SPEED, are an absolute to get to the next level. You don't improve the OL just to chuck and duck. We will definitely be moving toward a dual threat type QB like the rest of the college football world it appears, but a RB stable at UM of thoroughbreds will always be the standard we need to keep up. 2018 BIG BIG BIG

Advertisement
I keep telling yawl you have to scream loudest for your own. Zaquandre White Ft.Myers and Devan Barrett Tampa you didn't rate very high but both FSU and AU did and they are getting some very good RB's. I fault you guys for always running with the popular vote. Stop being sheep! And you bash Larry Blue like he fell off or something... Blue aint fell off you did. I saw the rant yesterday and today you see why Blue didn't run with BS. He been in the game to long and these young cats will soon learn what he already knows!

Last edited:
White
Barret
Felix
Cotman

There were some good in-state RBs we ignored. Fireable offense.

I keep telling yawl you have to scream loudest for your own. Zaquandre White Ft.Myers and Devan Barrett Tampa you didn't rate very high but both FSU and AU did and they are getting so very good RB's. I fault you guys for always running with the popular vote. Stop being sheep! And you bash Larry Blue like he fell off or something... Blue aint fell off you did. I saw the rant yesterday and today you see why Blue didn't run with BS. He been in the game to long and these young cats will soon learn what he already knows!

FT. Meyers won't be sending us any players anytime soon.

I keep telling yawl you have to scream loudest for your own. Zaquandre White Ft.Myers and Devan Barrett Tampa you didn't rate very high but both FSU and AU did and they are getting so very good RB's. I fault you guys for always running with the popular vote. Stop being sheep! And you bash Larry Blue like he fell off or something... Blue aint fell off you did. I saw the rant yesterday and today you see why Blue didn't run with BS. He been in the game to long and these young cats will soon learn what he already knows!

FT. Meyers won't be sending us any players anytime soon. I don't know why people keep referencing "good" rb's. We aren't settling for "good" anymore. **** that mentality.

Advertisement
How are we okay at Running Back?

We have only one player that received any playing time at the college level and that is Walton. We all love Walton but given his size and he the fact that he disappeared in many big games I don't like the idea of putting all our eggs in one basket. Can Gus Edwards change his mind or is he that scared of Homer?

FT. Meyers won't be sending us any players anytime soon. I don't know why people keep referencing "good" rb's. We aren't settling for "good" anymore. **** that mentality.

What the **** are you talking about? The threads on the recruiting sites are nothing but why are we chasing out of state running backs (McFarland) when outr 3-4 good RB are better than the nations 4-5 star elites. White and Barrett can ball!!!

Last edited:
How are we okay at Running Back?

We have only one player that received any playing time at the college level and that is Walton. We all love Walton but given his size and he the fact that he disappeared in many big games I don't like the idea of putting all our eggs in one basket. Can Gus Edwards change his mind or is he that scared of Homer?

I agree 100%. And **** nawl Gus aint staying. This is one of the things Moro saw coming but got labeled as a "troll" for pointing out how the RB situation was being mismanaged.

What the **** are you talking about? The threads on the recruiting sites are nothing but why are we chasing out of state running backs (McFarland) when out 3-4 good RB are better than the nations 4-5 start elites. White and Barrett can ball!!!

thats why hes fsu's third option right?

Advertisement

What the **** are you talking about? The threads on the recruiting sites are nothing but why are we chasing out of state running backs (McFarland) when out 3-4 good RB are better than the nations 4-5 start elites. White and Barrett can ball!!!

thats why hes fsu's third option right?

Yeah, because they could afford to.... As you see today you were doing a half *** just recruiting the RB position in state. FSU recruited McFarland but they didn't make him the #1 priority. So FSU get's the top 5* RB out of MS and Top Star RB out of Florida. **** they set!!! And U still think you are good at the RB position going forward after putting all your eggs in on McFarland?

Last edited:
why get ****ed at 18 yr old kids staying home, Miami is ok at rb and richt had a habit of landing great rb's so I am not worried, with Walton, homer, burns, gray they are ok at rb not exactly desolate, I know Walton probably turns pro after next season but this team will find rb's

south florida is filled with them,

Why get ****ed at him? Lol did you see the way he handled his announcement??

this is the kids future, I'm 43 I don't have time to get mad at 18 yr old kids for where the choose to go to college, Miami will be fine at rb, burns despite his injury history is a stud when he is healthy, gray should be a factor this year along with Walton and homer, plus Miami can move others there if need to like dj dallas,

I wanted McFarland too I saw his announcement, but I am not gonna get made cause a kid who was a Miami lean for months chose to stay home, that's his right. if he wants to play for mediocre teams that go nowhere while richt builds a top notch program its his loss , Miami will be fine without him.

Advertisement
Why would we need to make any adjustments like that bc we missed out on filling the 4th string rb spot for next season?

Advertisement
Back