RB who visited this weekend?

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
On the front of Canesport it says that a running back visited this weekend, anybody know who it was?

Advertisement
Some walk on candidate.

Waiting for a report that says Sony was a stealth visitor. That's what I really want to hear.

I don't understand why they would even bother reporting a walk on candidate. Thanks anyways.

Advertisement
He's from Ohio and that doesn't exactly look like the most capable competition so his numbers are probably inflated. If he played in SFL he'd probably just be ehh

Advertisement
If it's a scholarship basketball player I would be intrigued and walk on players are great but don't put it on the front page. tweet it or something else it's just a lil misleading.

He's from Ohio and that doesn't exactly look like the most capable competition so his numbers are probably inflated. If he played in SFL he'd probably just be ehh

With all due respect to this kid, read this article on his team from a Cleveland newspaper. Look at the weights of some of the players. Offensive linemen weighing 175 pounds? Sounds like Canesport is getting desperate for some news. I'd rather see an article on some of the walk-ons from south Florida, at least they played among decent competition.

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/news/article/-5987499130239854804/hawken-football-2013-season-preview/

Kid didnt play in SFL so no...cause thats the only place there is any good players

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd expect some sort of signing day surprise at RB since they badly want a 2nd RB and haven't been able to get one

Advertisement
Back