RB Update | Dalvin Cook's recruitment not over

***** MT. I am tired of talking about that clown.

As far as Cook, I really think he will be all over the place. Especially after he takes all his visits. I really think he is torn between everybody tellin him to go to UM and wanting to stay loyal to Clemson.

The GREAT thing about all this is that Sony is announcing early. So if he doesnt chose us we can officially send the whole calvary at Cook. And with the heat turned up I think he will fold. If Sony does come I think Cooks recruitment will play out a little different. I think we will recruit him but not stalk him. JMO.

Advertisement
***** MT. I am tired of talking about that clown.

As far as Cook, I really think he will be all over the place. Especially after he takes all his visits. I really think he is torn between everybody tellin him to go to UM and wanting to stay loyal to Clemson.

The GREAT thing about all this is that Sony is announcing early. So if he doesnt chose us we can officially send the whole calvary at Cook. And with the heat turned up I think he will fold. If Sony does come I think Cooks recruitment will play out a little different. I think we will recruit him but not stalk him. JMO.

If Sony commits elsewhere we will keep coming after him just like we are after Cook even though he committed to Clemson (still hard to believe that). For guys that good, the fight ain't over until NSD.

I wonder if dado will pull his scholly since he's gonna be visiting other school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back