RB Update | Dalvin Cook's recruitment not over

TexCane

Sophomore
2014 RB Dalvin Cook, in a ESPN.com report today, stated that he is still committed to Clemson, but his recruitment is not over. He wants to keep his options open.

Dalvin also admitted he’s feeling pressure from teammates and friends to go to Miami, since it’s the hometown school. Cook stated he has built a strong relationship with the coaching staff at the “U.”

Miami’s competition, at this point, appears to be Florida and So. Cal.

Cook is rated a 97 and ranked the #6 RB in the nation by the 247Sports Composite.

Advertisement
His recruitment has never been over since nobody thinks he sticks to Clemson. Now with UM his brother will be there, his teammates, his family will push for us, the staff will go hard even if we get Sony and its home so when it comes down to it its going to take a big reason why he would say no if it is Yearby then this time next year we will know for a fact

this one feel$ like it$ gonna be a roller coa$ter ride.

I will not spend a single **** on him until he is signed...but he is currently my favorite prospect in this class. smfh

Can you imagine a haul of Yearby, Michel, and Cook. I don't care what the recruiting sites say, that is 3 5* RBs and would be a **** of a class. Sony wanted deep competition, he will get it if that class comes to fruition with the Don Duke Johnson as a JR and Dilliard, Crawford and Edwards.

Having said all that, I don't think Cook comes here. *sigh* what could have been.

Can you imagine a haul of Yearby, Michel, and Cook. I don't care what the recruiting sites say, that is 3 5* RBs and would be a **** of a class.

Hopefully it turns out better than the last time Miami landed 3 top 10 running backs in one class and none of them amounted to squat.

Advertisement
Already mentioned this in another thread but since we got a few of them I'll reiterate it here. FWIW someone that called Thomas to FSU very early in the process last year and has been pretty spot on with his other info remains steadfast on Cook to Miami. Hope he's right again, this time for our sake.

Already mentioned this in another thread but since we got a few of them I'll reiterate it here. FWIW someone that called Thomas to FSU very early in the process last year and has been pretty spot on with his other info remains steadfast on Cook to Miami. Hope he's right again, this time for our sake.

Source/article?

Can you imagine a haul of Yearby, Michel, and Cook. I don't care what the recruiting sites say, that is 3 5* RBs and would be a **** of a class.

Hopefully it turns out better than the last time Miami landed 3 top 10 running backs in one class and none of them amounted to squat.

****, bad memories. was that charlie jones, bobby ?, and andrew johnson?

Source/article?

Personal acquaintance that has proven to be fairly reliable. As I said, TIFWIW.

Advertisement

Source/article?

would be fantastic but I'm not getting my hopes up. really think that kid will be special though (assuming he puts in the work). could be lethal in college

Breaking News: Signing Day 1 Year Away, No Athletes Recruitment Is Over Yet

Source/article?

wouldnt he have called Thomas to USC....cause thats were he was going but mama wouldnt sign off

Advertisement

Source/article?

wouldnt he have called Thomas to USC....cause thats were he was going but mama wouldnt sign off

He had a good idea mama wouldn't sign off on that. High percentage of Miami/SoFla mamas wouldn't sign off on their kids going to school on the other side of the country.

Last edited:

Source/article?

He had a good idea mama wouldn't sign off on that. High percentage of Miami mamas wouldn't sign off on their kids going to school on the opposite side of the country.

so your guy even knows Thomas's mom....dude is taking his insideher status to another level then..

lol at Thomas going to USC that clown was always going to FSU to be with his big brother. If you haven't already realized kids a coward and makes up excuses for why he went to FSU just like initially trying to use the Kirkland situation as a reason to not go to Miami.

Advertisement
Source/article?

He had a good idea mama wouldn't sign off on that. High percentage of Miami mamas wouldn't sign off on their kids going to school on the opposite side of the country.

so your guy even knows Thomas's mom....dude is taking his insideher status to another level then..

Not 100% sure if he knows Thomas' mom personally. But suffice to say he has some unusually close relationships with some sources very close to some situations.

Not 100% sure if he knows Thomas' mom personally. But suffice to say he has some unusually close relationships with some sources very close to some situations.

i get it...your boy's shady

i get it...your boy's shady

[video=youtube;chYZP85d8Mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYZP85d8Mc[/video]

lol at Thomas going to USC that clown was always going to FSU to be with his big brother. If you haven't already realized kids a coward and makes up excuses for why he went to FSU just like initially trying to use the Kirkland situation as a reason to not go to Miami.

never bought the usc story one bit....he was ho hum oabout that visit out there....he was fsu all the way just like they stated since the summer.....jimbo an them ust of told em to keep it silent to escape local pressure and coach pressure from ice.

As good as usc was as a program...S.FLA kids dont feel it..**** they barely show a usc game on this side of country.......i swear kids fromd own here woud go to louisville b4 usc.

Advertisement
Back