RB U

bmorecane

Sophomore
3 backs over 100 yds. Everyone eats!

Anthony McFarland, Robert Burns, and Darrian Felix come on down.

rbU.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Running backs had a great game. I like Walton but man i always feel like Yearby has a chance to break when he touches the ball. Gus definitely deserves some touches too. We probably could have easily red shirt Homer too. Splitting the carries this year will be a job in and of itself. Great problem to have though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling we're only going to take one back in this class & try & load up on the o-line. Then in 18' take 2 backs.

I have a feeling we're only going to take one back in this class & try & load up on the o-line. Then in 18' take 2 backs.

That makes sense to me if Yearby stays, which he probably should. I get that he might want to go Pro for his kids but is he really going to get drafted in the top rounds? I doubt it. Yearby, Walton, Homer, Gray, Burns is a solid backfield. Get two next year to replaces Yearby and potentially Walton. Unless a stud like the Maryland RB wants in I don't see the need. I would take Felix as well, but he is more of an athlete than a pure RB I believe.

For some reason I feel like Joe is gonna go too. I don't think another year is gonna help his stock much anyway. Especially because Homer will most certainly be in the fold next year. Wish the kid nothing but success. True cane through & through.

Advertisement
For some reason I feel like Joe is gonna go too. I don't think another year is gonna help his stock much anyway. Especially because Homer will most certainly be in the fold next year. Wish the kid nothing but success. True cane through & through.

If you think Joe is leaving early then you are not that bright

Malik Davis' tape looks better than Felix and McFarland. Robert Burns hasn't played football since he was 12 years old apparently, so I'm not even going to compare.

Homer is going to be Amazing once he learns to pick up the blitz and knows the playbook.

Advertisement
Back