RB TD Stats

clevelandcane81

Recruit
When you look at the rb stats for rushing TD it just screams we suck. With all the talent we have in the rb room we have only scored 8 rushing TD's by a RB. Not including the scores from a QB rushing TD Pretty pathetic. Here are the the rushing TD from non qb in the acc on how we compare. We are only better than FSU and UNC
AJ Dillon BC - 7 TDs with 15 total TDs
Etienne Clemson- 14 TDs - 24 total
Jordan Mason GT - 7 TDs
Louisville team - 9 TDs
Gallapsy NCST - 9 TDs
Cuse Team - 12 TDS
Ollison Ptt - 7 with 14 Total
Duke team - 8 TDS
Ellis Vir - 7 TDs
VTech - 10 team Tds
Wake Team - 11
FSU - 5 TDs total
UNC - 7 TDs

Advertisement
Advertisement
RB/OC coach is trash too
Was Thomas brown considered trash last year? Only coach that needs to be looked at is our oline coach who I believe will be gone. Now if we do bring in a OC what happens with Brown is a good question. Idk how his contract works or if he is getting Legit oc money rn

Advertisement
Well he is hurt and is not better than Dallas or Homer right now.

He's not? Dallas and Homer are average backs. Homer has zero wiggle, poor vision and lacks top end speed. Dallas has better vision and more wiggle but not a burner. Problem is he dances to much and doesn't allows hit the hole hard.

Was Thomas brown considered trash last year? Only coach that needs to be looked at is our oline coach who I believe will be gone. Now if we do bring in a OC what happens with Brown is a good question. Idk how his contract works or if he is getting Legit oc money rn

Offensive players not executing plays
He’s the OC in charge of preparing them
Therefore, he is trash

Most rushing tds occur when a team is in the red zone . Have to have an offense that gets you in the red zone before those numbers have a chance to improve. Trying to blame the backs is just dumb.with the present coaching staff on offense in place there is little chance for this get better.. Weak QB and OL does not help but whose fault is that.

Offensive players not executing plays
He’s the OC in charge of preparing them
Therefore, he is trash
Sooo the oc is responsible for Gauthier getting whipped every other play. Or DJ letting a free rusher almost decapitate a QB..sometimes it’s the jimmys and the joes and not so much the X’s and O’s. I think we as fans lose track of that at times..look at Boston colleges o. They controlled the LOS and that set up simple play action plays

Advertisement
Sooo the oc is responsible for Gauthier getting whipped every other play. Or DJ letting a free rusher almost decapitate a QB..sometimes it’s the jimmys and the joes and not so much the X’s and O’s. I think we as fans lose track of that at times..look at Boston colleges o. They controlled the LOS and that set up simple play action plays

Yes. OC is in charge of preparing offense to execute plays.

OL has been trash all three years Richt has been here. Jimmy and Joes names have changed but result is still.trash. Common denominator the teachers. Time to put the blame where it belongs. On the coaches and not the players..

I wanna see what our Oline is made of. Put the offense in I-formation, a hat for a hat n run down hill. Stop with this dumb draw it really ****es me off.

Advertisement
When you look at the rb stats for rushing TD it just screams we suck. With all the talent we have in the rb room we have only scored 8 rushing TD's by a RB. Not including the scores from a QB rushing TD Pretty pathetic. Here are the the rushing TD from non qb in the acc on how we compare. We are only better than FSU and UNC
AJ Dillon BC - 7 TDs with 15 total TDs
Etienne Clemson- 14 TDs - 24 total
Jordan Mason GT - 7 TDs
Louisville team - 9 TDs
Gallapsy NCST - 9 TDs
Cuse Team - 12 TDS
Ollison Ptt - 7 with 14 Total
Duke team - 8 TDS
Ellis Vir - 7 TDs
VTech - 10 team Tds
Wake Team - 11
FSU - 5 TDs total
UNC - 7 TDs

Great stat you just brought up, maybe people will start to understand now, how bad this o-line really is. Whether it is coach searels or not i dont know yet but what i do know is this is one of the worst o-lines talent wise we've had that i can remember ever seeing. When i heard Jahir jones and hayden were the starters in the spring, and navaughn was moving to right tackle, this is about what i expected.

Yes. OC is in charge of preparing offense to execute plays.
Ohh ok..so players have no accountability..coaches are responsible for cats getting blown up. Coach dug is responsible for drops. Lil richt is responsible for 12 throwing inaccurate passes and 5 confusing what team he throwing to..gotchu

Advertisement
Back