- cheaper for NIL acquisition
- from TX may know Cam
- 6’0 232 has the size Mario wants
- last year rushed for 1182 yards and 9 TDs
- last two seasons rushed for 2,100 yards with 16 TDs and a 6.1 average
BUMP THAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we can sell 2 dudes on splitting carries with each other and saving some tread on their tires for the next level, especially if Citizen leaves. We are literally going into 2024 without our top 3 leading rushers from 2023 and only 2 guys that have collegiate carries.

We NEED 2 backs.

Hope we can sell 2 dudes on splitting carries with each other and saving some tread on their tires for the next level, especially if Citizen leaves. We are literally going into 2024 without our top 3 leading rushers from 2023 and only 2 guys that have collegiate carries.

We NEED 2 backs.
We really don't if Fletcher plans on coming back. If they take two, that's the tell that he won't be. A true lead back, Fletcher, Allen and Lofton are plenty.

Advertisement
We really don't if Fletcher plans on coming back. If they take two, that's the tell that he won't be. A true lead back, Fletcher, Allen and Lofton are plenty.
I disagree on that being “plenty” but you do you and it’s moot because Fletcher ain't playing next year boss. Bare minimum he will miss half the year and that’s if our incredible rehab process does something it hasn’t done since God knows when which is return a player ahead of schedule. But you can wait for the final word if you’d like, there won’t be any though. It will just be “We expect Mark back soon” and “Mark is coming along and recovering well” for another 6+ months and then next thing you know the season is over. We have seen this movie a million times.

I disagree on that being “plenty” but you do you and it’s moot because Fletcher ain't playing next year boss. Bare minimum he will miss half the year and that’s if our incredible rehab process does something it hasn’t done since God knows when which is return a player ahead of schedule. But you can wait for the final word if you’d like, there won’t be any though. It will just be “We expect Mark back soon” and “Mark is coming along and recovering well” for another 6+ months and then next thing you know the season is over. We have seen this movie a million times.
Thats a ton of speculation. Spots are going to be tight so I don’t see the value of bringing in two RB’s when we need help in other places

Thats a ton of speculation. Spots are going to be tight so I don’t see the value of bringing in two RB’s when we need help in other places

I understand. You only know what you know and don’t know what you don’t. We have sucked for 20 years so you are accustomed to 1 good premier back, a kid coming off a lisfranc, a 5’9 180 JAG of all JAGS and a true freshman H Back being “plenty” at RB. I don’t blame you, mediocrity is all that you have seen around here.

Advertisement
Back