RB Recruiting

De Pinga

Junior
I know that we are going after Bourque, but I was wondering why Golden wasn't looking at the RB from Columbus, Brandon Radcliffe. (I am somewhat biased, his brother Gerald and I were teammates and friends from Columbus) He's a solid 205-210 and 5'11. Keeps at Miami kid at home and the U has done well with Columbus running backs in the past, them being Danyell Ferguson and Alonzo Highsmith. I had read that Golden is really high on Boo Woodley though the c/o 2013 RB from Columbus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrLDQSBwx-g&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
LOL....that kid is a friggin tank. I am trying to remember seeing a high school RB film with that many broken tackles. That first run was nuts. How about the kid that threw the block @1:41?

Check out the stiff arm at :54 mark. By the way, this was his junior year highlights. He split carries his senior year w/ 2 other backs, which kinda bothered me. My senior year was coach Merritt's first year and we only rotated btw 2 running backs, who were both solid running backs who I think suffered in recruiting b/c Merritt was so green to South Florida high school football.

Last edited:
That was a good looking tape, I really like his balance and power and tackle breaking ability. He looks way bigger than 205-210 though, he looks like a bowling ball out there. There are a lot of things to like, no wasted motion, hits the hole hard, shows patience setting up his blocks on the perimeter...

What I did notice though was that his OL seems to dominate, leaving him some really nice gaps to bust through. Not to hold that against him, just something I noticed.

It looks like his best offers right now are Louisville, Cincinnati and Michigan St.

Advertisement
Isn’t this kid a 2013 kid as well? both rbs are the same class i believe

On a side note, Columbus also has a new qb coming in next year, he’s a white qb from Colorado, does anyone else know about this kid? Supposedly he’s a stud. He won the Colorado state championship as a sophomore

Last edited:

On a side note, Columbus also has a new qb coming in next year, he’s a white qb from Colorado, does anyone else know about this kid? Supposedly he’s a stud. He won the Colorado state championship as a sophomore

This kid is a 2012 RB.....someone was kind enough to post his profile a few posts up

This kid is a 2012 RB.....someone was kind enough to post his profile a few posts up

Yea he's a 2012 kid. I've known his older brother since '99 when we were sophomores in high school... **** I'm showing my age.

That was a good looking tape, I really like his balance and power and tackle breaking ability. He looks way bigger than 205-210 though, he looks like a bowling ball out there. There are a lot of things to like, no wasted motion, hits the hole hard, shows patience setting up his blocks on the perimeter...

What I did notice though was that his OL seems to dominate, leaving him some really nice gaps to bust through. Not to hold that against him, just something I noticed.

It looks like his best offers right now are Louisville, Cincinnati and Michigan St.

We've always had a really good o-line. While we may not be the biggest, it seems that way the past few years. Coaches always preached disciplined blocking ever since I could remember.

Advertisement
Not real big on lookin at highlite vids and judgeing a player but from this vid those runs remind me of Gore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back