RB Question

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a really bad feeling to be highly doubtful of sir.

Unles DJ is somehow going to come back next season much bigger, faster and stronger than he is right now of course.

all rbs should leave after 3 years if theres a remote shot of getting drafted. DJ wouldnt become more draftable imo with another year.

Advertisement
Let me know how those all you can eat Buffets go for you. That dude is so big he blocks everyone. He blocks the defenders view and the running backs lane.
Some would argue he blocks or RBs vision too..that’s why cam always tryna bounce **** outside..matter of fact 55 is the reason kosi field vision is so bad..he blocks his view..
1573838427005.gif

deejay should leave. he's a cane through and through, nothing more to prove at UM, and he can really only hurt himself by coming back. go get that money son

and if he does, lingard would be foolish to transfer. he'd be in line for some serious touches.

deejay should leave. he's a cane through and through, nothing more to prove at UM, and he can really only hurt himself by coming back. go get that money son

and if he does, lingard would be foolish to transfer. he'd be in line for some serious touches.
Deejay should stay. Why? Because I want him to stay for selfish reasons..on top of the fact I don’t think he’d get draft b4 the 5th RD no matter what

Advertisement
Back