2025 RB Marquise Davis #1 RB from OH

Advertisement
Love it. Took two right out of Satan's house. Now it's time to do the same to Taint.
I agree. They’re gonna come in and take some of our best local talent year after year, then they’re going to have to get used to us doing the same to them. Make them have to spend valuable resources protecting their turf, and teach them a valuable lesson, “f**k around and find out.”

Advertisement
Sorry but most of those Cleveland kids go to OSU or Michigan. Very rare for the top ones to leave. Although the QB from Penn State got away.
That kid is nasty. He’s from a little town called Medina, not very diverse, but they play some solid ball up there. He has rare arm talent and poise. I expect him to do work at PSU. I don’t think Ohio State really went all in on him for some reason.

I agree. They’re gonna come in and take some of our best local talent year after year, then they’re going to have to get used to us doing the same to them. Make them have to spend valuable resources protecting their turf, and teach them a valuable lesson, “f**k around and find out.”
I’m hoping that Mario and company raid the **** out of NE Ohio. I don’t think that we have too many Miami caliber kids up here, but Archbishop Hoban has a couple of boys that claim UM offers. They have some massive OL prospects that we are reported to be on to. One kid was is a 6’8” 300 lb freshman that started on the basketball team in the playoffs that just won the D1 state title. My coworker’s son plays there, he has 10 offers, most are G5, he’s probably the 3rd best DL on the team.

That kid is nasty. He’s from a little town called Medina, not very diverse, but they play some solid ball up there. He has rare arm talent and poise. I expect him to do work at PSU. I don’t think Ohio State really went all in on him for some reason.
I know I’ve got friends who coached against him. Said OSU was late to the party on him.

Advertisement
I’m hoping that Mario and company raid the **** out of NE Ohio. I don’t think that we have too many Miami caliber kids up here, but Archbishop Hoban has a couple of boys that claim UM offers. They have some massive OL prospects that we are reported to be on to. One kid was is a 6’8” 300 lb freshman that started on the basketball team in the playoffs that just won the D1 state title. My coworker’s son plays there, he has 10 offers, most are G5, he’s probably the 3rd best DL on the team.
Plenty of talent that is slept on in northeast Ohio...'25 running back from Canton Mckinley (Nino Hill) just went up to University of Wisconsin's camp and showed out with mvp and a offer. If Miami would recruit Northeast Ohio along with Columbus, Cincinnati and Toledo areas they'd find talent 4sho!

Advertisement
Plenty of talent that is slept on in northeast Ohio...'25 running back from Canton Mckinley (Nino Hill) just went up to University of Wisconsin's camp and showed out with mvp and an offer. If Miami would recruit Northeast Ohio along with Columbus, Cincinnati and Toledo areas they'd find talent 4sho!
Dayton is a sleeper too.

Plenty of talent that is slept on in northeast Ohio...'25 running back from Canton Mckinley (Nino Hill) just went up to University of Wisconsin's camp and showed out with mvp and a offer. If Miami would recruit Northeast Ohio along with Columbus, Cincinnati and Toledo areas they'd find talent 4sho!
Maurice Clarett wanted to be a Cane, but he was afraid to fly.
I can’t stand that MF’er to this day for stripping Sean on that INT return. I hated Ohio State like a crazy ex showing up at a family reunion, but I have always given Maurice his props for making the few big, game changing plays that he did. We still should’ve won the game, but I give credit when and where it’s warranted.

Advertisement
I can’t stand that MF’er to this day for stripping Sean on that INT return. I hated Ohio State like a crazy ex showing up at a family reunion, but I have always given Maurice his props for making the few big, game changing plays that he did. We still should’ve won the game, but I give credit when and where it’s warranted.
Had to ship something to a friend of mine that lives in Columbus. OSU grad.

I put the address as It Was Interference LLC and attn his name

I figured if anyone could appreciate that it would be the people here

Medina isn’t usually known for having any football talent come out of it. Easy to see why OSU might have missed out on this kid

Had to ship something to a friend of mine that lives in Columbus. OSU grad.

I put the address as It Was Interference LLC and attn his name

I figured if anyone could appreciate that it would be the people here
This legit has me in my office at work laughing out loud. Good thing that I can finally laugh about it. At the time I was devastated, I almost fought an old lady in the bank that next day for having a red OSU sweater on.

Medina isn’t usually known for having any football talent come out of it. Easy to see why OSU might have missed out on this kid
That's possible, but a lazy dereliction of duty on their staff's part if true. It's not like that kid came out of nowhere, he was arguably the best QB in the state as a junior after having been a very good starter as a sophomore. We'll see what he does this year, though. He has all of the tangibles, but has to show and prove on the field.

Advertisement
Back