2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t alive when he played and I’ve only seen the highlights of Fletcher from last night against Central but he reminds of Walter Payton. Elite!

/s

He’s a good back, I’m excited about him. The intangibles have me fired up
Nothing like Payton, not even close and I'm not trying to knock him, I like Fletcher and am excited to hear we may get him, but their running styles aren't similar at all, Payton was elusive and elite, one of the greatest ever.

Advertisement
CB4F3A70-DD77-4D6D-BC8C-5B516EB92A44.gif

Advertisement
Seeing as Justin Fields 4 year NFL contract was for only 18.8m, a high school QB getting 9-11m just sounds so absurd.
I can see it though. There is more personal passion for the school you attended. If I were a billionaire I’d be throwing cash at recruits like crazy. I’d give zero to my Broncos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fletcher a dog tho he runs way harder than Thad and in much better shape already and that's before getting into our weight room program. Plus our o-line like you said will be a machine
He will be in much better position with roster upgrade alone. If he’s in I’m not excited if he’s not I won’t be mad cause CJ might be an incredible dynamic guy we need. Wish u could fuse those two u would have the best back in the country. My thing is he’s not make or break and I’m not high on him like others. U had YouTubers saying he’s D Henry I’m like relax he’s not on that level.

Advertisement
I’ll take where I got my info. I know exactly how this fugazi stuff works. Try that bs elsewhere lol. Even without having info common sense has to go off lol.
hey @dycane Cribby is 1000000% correct. I can personally gurantee you that article is 100% BS. Confidentiality agreements prevent the parties involved from talking about the numbers BUT the Miami offer was NOTHING CLOSE to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back