2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I were getting paid that much I’d tell no one. All I’d say is “yeah I have an NIL deal”. The only people who would know are him his parents, MC, and Ruiz. Who’s gonna leak that **** to some rando gator fan

Yeah these idiots just can’t possibly believe recruits like Miami better than the “flagship” lol. They are going off the deep end

If Mario was at Florida and Napier was here with Ruiz the Gators would have a much better recruiting class, likely better than Miami's. That's what Gator fans are failing to understand.

Mario is a phenomenal recruiter, with or without NIL dollars.

Their offer was , hence the pretzel . Our offer wasn’t. Yet they were throwing out numbers like the UT kid about UM. Which it wasn’t.

OK, so dycane is saying our NIL offer was $9M but you're saying that was not our offer? Just trying to gain some clarity.

Advertisement
No HS QB is gunna get >$8M. Either they will be good and this worth that kind of money and then leave early, or they will be bad and not worth that money and thus leave early.

If we are gunna be putting aside >$4M JUST for QBs every year, just use the portal and then get high ceiling/potential low 4star guys out of HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With all due respect, you’re wrong.
F424C302-C550-43C6-9FB1-D0476D20834F.gif

I don’t like Fletcher I’m hoping UF gets him u can roll back my posts he’s too slow for me. When a RB that big is high rated and bama doesn’t want u but loved derik Henry than I’ll pass. The number one to this cycle by a large margin is Richard young and it’s not close. If CJ was a bigger guy he’s basically dalvin cook but size is an issue and I get that kept his ranking as a four star and rightfully so. I will say again hard pass with Fletcher I feel like he’s not explosive or fast and at a skill position in college that’s a recipe for disaster.

I just went back over your posts and you were very consistent that you didn't trust AH to send quality players to Miami and you didn't like Fletcher's speed.

On the other hand, you were good with bringing him in if we couldn't land Baxter or Young. So I don't see why you can complain given we have CJ already committed, who is the home run hitter you've been looking for. Seems like a good package to me. I certainly would rather have him a Cane than a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back