2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CB1E1935-47FF-4F70-8924-E6E2A67D2EA0.jpeg
Gator fans spreading more lies about us

It’s nowhere near two million lol. These guys are too much lol. They were the better offer by a significant amount but the problem is will you get the money or reach the incentives from your play.

The Turds have more psyops than the Russians. They gain a block in the war and claim it's a greater victory than D Day. They lose an entire region and say it was a planned withdrawal as they didn't want that territory anyway.

If you add up all the money they claim Miami's NIL backers spent to help land kids in this class, it would be 50M by now. They cannot fathom kids would rather play for Mario than G5 Billy.

It’s nowhere near two million lol. These guys are too much lol. They were the better offer by a significant amount but the problem is will you get the money or reach the incentives from your play.

Miami is front loaded other schools aren’t that seems to be difference from everything I have gathered on multiple targets

Advertisement
What I like is how they worked themselves into a pretzel with Rashada. They were talking crazy offers like 9 million bucks and how we were buying the class. Then they go flip Rashada. Now what ?

His deal was $9mm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wasn’t alive when he played and I’ve only seen the highlights of Fletcher from last night against Central but he reminds of Walter Payton. Elite!

/s

He’s a good back, I’m excited about him. The intangibles have me fired up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back