2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear there has to be some Flint type water in Gainesville. They weren’t even being talked about for Fletcher a couple months ago. We were pushing the whole time he was committed to OSU. UM has had a longer relationship with most of these kids. Then they get a little buzz late and push the narrative that we’re stealing their recruits. They either don’t pay attention or have the most selective memory I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
All I have to say here is Gators fans are even dumber than I thought if they actually believe that Ruiz (or any other booster) is going to back up the Brinks truck for non-elite high school running back. No disrespect meant, definitely want the kid in the class, but he’s not THAT special.

They have reached nearly unspeakable levels of self-important delusion.

All I have to say here is Gators fans are even dumber than I thought if they actually believe that Ruiz (or any other booster) is going to back up the Brinks truck for non-elite high school running back. No disrespect meant, definitely want the kid in the class, but he’s not THAT special.

They have reached nearly unspeakable levels of self-important delusion.
Uh....yes he is special....Watch his highlights from last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’s got a commitment date or timeline publicly out there.

But I know Gaby and Lake mentioned American Heritage kids can’t do EE so they wouldn’t be surprised if Fletcher waits until February.
@mirvin88 My bad I got this wrong. Tweet below says he's signing on Wednesday. I guess there's a possibility he signs but doesn't announce but don't think that's realistic. So I guess we'll know on Signing Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back