2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
When does Fletcher commit..been gone for a couple days so I probably missed it…

Like they did for the Honcho, will the turds if they lose Fletcher to us say that they knowingly gave him an OV so that Ruiz will overpay? You never win fair and clean with these guys
A1F44C81-9DB9-4B56-9810-85274950A893.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fletcher is more upright and faster. Thad is a more coordinated and smooth runner. The big difference is that Fletcher is in great shape, violent and loves football.

As a runner, Fletcher is very good. As a football player, he’s elite. He can run, block, catch and isn’t even near his physical peak. This guy is going to be bigger than some DEs.

I think a good comp for him could be Robinson from bama this year just a beast of a ball carrier

And waaaaaaaay more physical. Dudes a beast.
💯. I like the kids game a lot.
He made a huge jump from his Jr to Sr year.
Keeps the trajectory and keeps improving, he might play in league.
I would be ecstatic, if he signed here.

I’m sure I had the same thing about Chaney and Franklin, but 1 out of three ain’t bad.

Advertisement
My guy (on UM HOF Commitee) said,
Fletcher - Cane
DVD - in
Addae - Gone
Rodgers Dad - Total scumbag
Gattis - Gone....said someone got in Mario's ear to hire Gattis...and since Mario's original wants went elsewhere, he hired him.

I’m glad somebody else in the know is sharing the backstory on Gattis, and him not being one of his top options

This notion that Mario is hellbent on an archaic offense is overblown, and feel good about what the profile of our next OC looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back