2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need y’all stop the Fletcher and Franklin comparisons. They aren’t in the same ballpark
Exactly! Franklin is much better.

shoe throwing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been banned from this board 37 times. I’ve never told anyone to suck my **** or threatened to fight them. Y’all give preferential treatment to this psycho? Because he sucked Butchs **** once?
Who gets special treatment?
👀

I’ve been banned from this board 37 times. I’ve never told anyone to suck my **** or threatened to fight them. Y’all give preferential treatment to this psycho? Because he sucked Butchs **** once?
While I agree - their board, their rules.

Advertisement
they are similar backs, we never got to see what franklin could be because he didn't have the drive and the work ethic to utilize his size and skillset

don't think that's going to be an issue with fletcher who has the same size but is leaner and noticeably faster

Advertisement
they are similar backs, we never got to see what franklin could be because he didn't have the drive and the work ethic to utilize his size and skillset

don't think that's going to be an issue with fletcher who has the same size but is leaner and noticeably faster
Fletcher is taller and has a narrower lower body.....also has more years playing the spot...Thad use to be a qb coming into high school...and Fletch is faster. I think Thad is a good back if he is pushed....think he needs to go to a Big 10 team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back