2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hmmm……i swear somebody said don’t buy the smoke or crystal balls…..
You’re the goat no doubt about it but the CB wasn’t removed due to him thinking UF isn’t the landing spot. His CBs were removed from every recruit as he just transitioned to the head of evaluation. No longer in the recruiting side of it.

Never did "I" say we aren't getting Bain F-Boy...now go suck a D*ck...

That is correct YOU never said it personally… it was said by someone else. You brought it to the board…. You knew the consequences of doing that however…

Gonna drop this down now… everyone knock the sh*t off! We just landed another massive recruit and we’re sitting at #3 in the country recruiting wise yet people want to focus on this.

Anyone derailing the thread can sit it out

@RVACane @No_Fly_Zone @JD08 @AtlAtty @JeddTheFisch I’m sure can all agree with me.

I don’t like Fletcher I’m hoping UF gets him u can roll back my posts he’s too slow for me. When a RB that big is high rated and bama doesn’t want u but loved derik Henry than I’ll pass. The number one to this cycle by a large margin is Richard young and it’s not close. If CJ was a bigger guy he’s basically dalvin cook but size is an issue and I get that kept his ranking as a four star and rightfully so. I will say again hard pass with Fletcher I feel like he’s not explosive or fast and at a skill position in college that’s a recipe for disaster.
Respect you taking a stand knowing others will pull receipts if you are wrong.

I hope you are wrong, but respect nonetheless.

That is correct YOU never said it personally… it was said by someone else. You brought it to the board…. You knew the consequences of doing that however…

Gonna drop this down now… everyone knock the sh*t off! We just landed another massive recruit and we’re sitting at #3 in the country recruiting wise yet people want to focus on this.

Anyone derailing the thread can sit it out

@RVACane @No_Fly_Zone @JD08 @AtlAtty @JeddTheFisch I’m sure can all agree with me.
I’ve been banned from this board 37 times. I’ve never told anyone to suck my **** or threatened to fight them. Y’all give preferential treatment to this psycho? Because he _________ once?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst kept secret?

(Figured i'd throw that one in there just for the heck of it.)

My guy (on UM HOF Commitee) said,
Fletcher - Cane
DVD - in
Addae - Gone
Rodgers Dad - Total scumbag
Gattis - Gone....said someone got in Mario's ear to hire Gattis...and since Mario's original wants went elsewhere, he hired him.
DVD or TVD?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been banned from this board 37 times. I’ve never told anyone to suck my **** or threatened to fight them. Y’all give preferential treatment to this psycho? Because he sucked Butchs **** once?

He doesn’t get any preferential treatment…That goes for him as well….sick of this crap of threads being derailed because of petty bull****. Go find his comment on sucking a **** and you’ll see it was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back