2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fletcher is 100% Cane
Mario moonwalking over these mfers on the trail.
#WatchTheLoafers
GIF-221215_192904.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My guy (on UM HOF Commitee) said,
Fletcher - Cane
DVD - in
Addae - Gone
Rodgers Dad - Total scumbag
Gattis - Gone....said someone got in Mario's ear to hire Gattis...and since Mario's original wants went elsewhere, he hired him.
IF true, I hope he corrects the OC hire by getting someone who knows how to adapt to circumstances.

Advertisement
My guy (on UM HOF Commitee) said,
Fletcher - Cane
DVD - in
Addae - Gone
Rodgers Dad - Total scumbag
Gattis - Gone....said someone got in Mario's ear to hire Gattis...and since Mario's original wants went elsewhere, he hired him.
Lol huh. So because Mario’s #1 went somewhere else he just listened to someone else. Yeah don’t believe that at all. Maybe someone suggested Gattis but guarantee he vetted him thoroughly and decided he was good enough.

And I’m not even gonna fault Mario. He was the Broyles Award winner coming off a great season. But to act like Mario couldn’t decide for himself and just went with what someone else wanted is hilarious.

Advertisement
Lol huh. So because Mario’s #1 went somewhere else he just listened to someone else. Yeah don’t believe that at all. Maybe someone suggested Gattis but guarantee he vetted him thoroughly and decided he was good enough.

And I’m not even gonna fault Mario. He was the Broyles Award winner coming off a great season. But to act like Mario couldn’t decide for himself and just went with what someone else wanted is hilarious.
I don't care what you think at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back