2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably not as accurate because of how unpredictable NIL has made everything.
He’s never been much of a predictor. He’s basically always just moved the ball once he knows the kid’s decision the day before.

If they required every writer to put in a decision a week before and locked it in, that’d be much more interesting to me, but they never will ofc

Advertisement
It’s not odd, probably just his pulse on the recruitment as it stands today . Sh*t is always fluid especially when it comes to recruiting
True that recruiting is fluid, but I don’t recall him placing many picks like that, where it’s clearly two schools left and he hasn’t even OVed to one of them lol

I would say it’s rather odd that Wiltfong dropped a UF crystal ball for Fletcher, knowing he still has the Miami OV coming up. They drop a massive bag or something?

Also worth mentioning that Wiltfong has been very hit-or-miss this cycle, much more than in the past. His percentage is probably still high due to changing it at the end, but his picks haven’t been nearly as reliable.

Nil has changed the game for him and the other writers

Happy Roman Reigns GIF by WWE

He’s never been much of a predictor. He’s basically always just moved the ball once he knows the kid’s decision the day before.

If they required every writer to put in a decision a week before and locked it in, that’d be much more interesting to me, but they never will ofc

Eh, that’s not exactly true. For quite a while he was far and away as plugged in as you could get, probably up until this cycle and last. There were some instances he would change right before the decision, but nowhere near as much as he does now.

There’s a reason many consider it a lock once he puts his pick in, even if it doesn’t hold quite as true these days.

Advertisement
Eh, that’s not exactly true. For quite a while he was far and away as plugged in as you could get, probably up until this cycle and last. There were some instances he would change right before the decision, but nowhere near as much as he does now.

There’s a reason many consider it a lock once he puts his pick in, even if it doesn’t hold quite as true these days.
I see it differently, it’s viewed as a lock because he often times would receive direct info ahead of the announcement, which lead to his high %.

Now that last moment decisions aren’t as concrete, his info isn’t as accurate for as long.

He is definitely plugged in, but he is in no way making “predictions” with it.

Not a whole lot of substance to the 🔮. No mention of his OV here this weekend either lol.

“Coming out of a big recruiting weekend at Florida that included many of the Gators top targets down the stretch, I’ve logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of UF for one of the top players on campus.

Current pulse of the recruitment appears to be in favor of Billy Napier and company for Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 running back Mark Fletcher.

Fletcher is a former Ohio State commit that is also considering Miami among others.”
Little known fact that Wiltfong is a huge Gator Tears fan

Advertisement
Bump the Fletcher thread so we can talk about Mark Fletcher in here instead of the Samson thread...

Mark is currently scheduled to OV here this weekend... I think if he takes that visit we have a good shot...
Yep that’s definitely step 1. If he doesn’t visit, you know your answer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back