2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a whole lot of substance to the đź”®. No mention of his OV here this weekend either lol.

“Coming out of a big recruiting weekend at Florida that included many of the Gators top targets down the stretch, I’ve logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of UF for one of the top players on campus.

Current pulse of the recruitment appears to be in favor of Billy Napier and company for Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 running back Mark Fletcher.

Fletcher is a former Ohio State commit that is also considering Miami among others.”

Advertisement
Not a whole lot of substance to the đź”®. No mention of his OV here this weekend either lol.

“Coming out of a big recruiting weekend at Florida that included many of the Gators top targets down the stretch, I’ve logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of UF for one of the top players on campus.

Current pulse of the recruitment appears to be in favor of Billy Napier and company for Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 running back Mark Fletcher.

Fletcher is a former Ohio State commit that is also considering Miami among others.”
Weak balls.

Guy is a tool. Just look at the last line.

Advertisement

Self-fulfilling prophecy with the turds. This is what leads to them being surprised when a recruit visits/commits somewhere else.

Then they get angry and make baseless accusations, get furious at recruiting sites for their anti-Gator bias, and the sites in turn write updates like this to assuage them.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Advertisement
Fletcher's likes are all Gator related. Could things change after he visits us this weekend absolutely. But to say he's leaning to the Gators right now isn't very far fetched at all
Oh I agree he may very well be leaning to them but it just seems a little premature, especially for Fong, to put in a ball before his OV to UM. Regardless…we’ll see what Mario is all about these next couple weeks.

Advertisement
Fletcher's likes are all Gator related. Could things change after he visits us this weekend absolutely. But to say he's leaning to the Gators right now isn't very far fetched at all
Plus, he's at Heritage which is never a good sign for us.

Advertisement
I am expecting Gators after the Johnson commitment. I think they might go Transfer Portal for another RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back