2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Cane until I hear otherwise. Let’s see what Sunbelt Billy pulls out his pockets - it’s already way too much.

Advertisement
This is Billy’s big weekend.

It’s a risk by them leaving the 16th open for these kids to visit another school and get last shot but I’m sure he is playing the come run behind Samson and Samson come block for mark while Rashada is your QB.

It’s a good pitch by them. Not sure our pitch to offensive recruits right now besides money honestly
What about something along the lines of... come down here, get in the lab for a couple years, win the outland trophy and get drafted 7th overall to the tune of 25-mil guaranteed and a 15-mil signing bonus and let's see how big your brand is then - or go play for sun belt billy, get a bit of the gators' (alleged) pepsi money and get developed into ________________ (I really don't know who Billy's highest drafted lineman is, but something tells me it's not up to the Penei Sewell level).

What about something along the lines of... come down here, get in the lab for a couple years, win the outland trophy and get drafted 7th overall to the tune of 25-mil guaranteed and a 15-mil signing bonus and let's see how big your brand is then - or go play for sun belt billy, get a bit of the gators' (alleged) pepsi money and get developed into ________________ (I really don't know who Billy's highest drafted lineman is, but something tells me it's not up to the Penei Sewell level).
True nuts got to hope these kids don’t pay too much mind to what they saw on the field this year

It’s a risk by them leaving the 16th open for these kids to visit another school and get last shot but I’m sure he is playing the come run behind Samson and Samson come block for mark while Rashada is your QB.

It’s a good pitch by them. Not sure our pitch to offensive recruits right now besides money honestly
......and after your done with all that, we've got Cow Tipping festivities at one of the plethora of pastures near campus every Sunday night starting at 7p.m

Advertisement
I’m confused. Is fletcher OVing to UF this weekend too? Or are y’all talking about Samson in here?

Advertisement

Torrence will be a 1st rounder this year and he was just named all conference along with another OL Ethan White

They have a bowl game that weekend I think. They have to use this weekend.

Advertisement
If we're going to insist on this boring *** 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense we better start landing multiple elite backs every year.

Advertisement
The good ole “I’ll give you anything you want!” Routine
1670533305116.gif

Billy boy this weekend🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back