2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sandlot GIF

Advertisement
same guy that said rooster was in the portal 3 weeks ago? literally minutes after a win? wish ppl would stop rushing to be 1st & focus on being right

Come On Reaction GIF
Maybe it’s about being right and first too…

I would have never put that in the air if I didn’t trust the source and I’m also just busting your chops 😂

Advertisement
Yes bro. He’s my boy. I’m an ‘87 grad. That is how I ended up a Canes fan. I was at Ohio U (undergrad) and he got us all tix to the Canes v Michigan game in Ann Arbor. I left a Canes fan and ended up going to UM law school. Never looked back.
That's dope! I've been a Canes fan since the '87 Fiesta Bowl. I was only 6 at the time, so it was me seeing Sebastian walking around pre-game wearing army fatigues, toting a toy machine gun did it for me. I watched that game with my dad, not knowing or caring about the teams or outcome. Our mascot and team colors had me hooked. 35 years later, my old *** is still here, riding with our boys.

Pleasure to meet another Ohio Cane. By chance do you attend the game at UT a few years ago?

Advertisement
Bryce West?

Glad Glenville won, I respect Ted Ginn Sr but I’ve seen him (in person) clearly outcoached in big games by opposing coaches with inferior talent numerous times over the last 15 years.
Yep, that's the kid. My brother told me about earlier this summer, he's the real deal.

I'm really, really glad for Coach Ginn, his staff and the whole community. I used to root for them to lose, especially when they played WGH with Manningham back in '04. My Ohio State hate was on 100 back then and Glenville was their no. 1 pipeline, so I would've rooted against them had they played the Afghan all-stars. Now as an older, wiser, more mature fella, I genuinely admire what those men have done and continues to do. They've really accepted my brother and nephew up there, hopefully he'll do some good things over the next 4 years. Oh, they have a big time WR on Ginn's 14U team that I suspect will also be a Blooder. He's already about 6'2" with nice hops.

That's dope! I've been a Canes fan since the '87 Fiesta Bowl. I was only 6 at the time, so it was me seeing Sebastian walking around pre-game wearing army fatigues, toting a toy machine gun did it for me. I watched that game with my dad, not knowing or caring about the teams or outcome. Our mascot and team colors had me hooked. 35 years later, my old *** is still here, riding with our boys.

Pleasure to meet another Ohio Cane. By chance do you attend the game at UT a few years ago?
Of course. Its funny, when Chud went to UM and started balling at TE, alot of local kids started watching and following Miami. So there is a nice pocket of Canes fans up in Toledo.

Advertisement
I have that SI! I bought it on eBay almost 20 years ago. I remember that Sugar Bowl. Chud and the boys walked onto the field like a gang on a prison yard. He didn’t even have his helmet on. To this day that’s my favorite entrance. It reminded me of a young Tyson walking to the ring with no pomp and fanfare, just came to do work. I miss that type of presence and attitude.

Advertisement
Is pancake actually going through with the visit?
This is Billy’s big weekend.

It’s a risk by them leaving the 16th open for these kids to visit another school and get last shot but I’m sure he is playing the come run behind Samson and Samson come block for mark while Rashada is your QB.

It’s a good pitch by them. Not sure our pitch to offensive recruits right now besides money honestly

This is Billy’s big weekend.

It’s a risk by them leaving the 16th open for these kids to visit another school and get last shot but I’m sure he is playing the come run behind Samson and Samson come block for mark while Rashada is your QB.

It’s a good pitch by them. Not sure our pitch to offensive recruits right now besides money honestly
Mario can show his resume with OL and point him towards the Oregon OL who is considered one of or the best OL in CFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back