2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Glenville pulls it off. I have a lot of respect for Coach Ginn and what he's done. That would be a heck of a drive going from Mentor to Hoban. My goodness!
That commute would’ve been brutal under the best conditions, unreal during the winter. I would’ve had him stay with me during the week, though. I work nights, so I would be able to get him to and from school and practice. Both schools have a lot to offer, although Hoban is significantly better academically. He’s an honor student at Hawken, so it’ll be a step down going to the Ville.

Advertisement
Kid got a Kentucky offer someone should get Kevin Smith on his line.
Yeah, I saw that on Friday. There’s no way in **** he’s going to end up at Buffalo. My brother didn’t say who it was at UM that inquired about him, but they are aware of the kid. Glenville has a corner that we’re definitely looking at. He’s probably the best DB up here, a kid that will be ranked amongst the best in the country. I can’t think of his name right now, but he’s legit. I don’t typically think that we have a lot of UM caliber kids in this area, but Sperling is despite his lower profile on the sites.

Sperling is the real deal. I have a couple of friends who coach at Hoban and they just say this dude is different. He just got a couple of BIG10 offers, SIAP, So I'd expect a flip anytime now. I'm not saying he's better or worse than anyone we're recruiting, but he's a heck of a player
It was only a matter of time. He’s been too good and too productive to only have a lower end MAC school offer. If I was Harbaugh I would be at his house this afternoon. The only thing that he lacks is height and elite long/top end speed, he has everything else.

Hoban is gonna be loaded again next year. That QB that they got from West Va. wasn’t the answer, but maybe he’ll improve and show up when given more opportunities to lead.

Advertisement
Good to see another NE Ohio fam up in here! My brother and nephew are going down to Canton for the game tomorrow night. I'll go if it doesn't raon. It's gonna be colder than a disbarred divorce attorney's heart, though. I believe it's supposed to be in the low 30s. My brother and nephew live in Mentor, he's in the 8th grade at Hawken. He was really torn on where to go between Glenville and Hoban, he likes both coaches, but most of his current teammates are going to Glenville, so that made his decision easier.
I’m NW Ohio bro. Toledo St John’s.

Advertisement
419! Didn’t Chud graduate from St. John? I know that he went to a Catholic in Toledo back in the day.
Yes bro. He’s my boy. I’m an ‘87 grad. That is how I ended up a Canes fan. I was at Ohio U (undergrad) and he got us all tix to the Canes v Michigan game in Ann Arbor. I left a Canes fan and ended up going to UM law school. Never looked back.

Why??...he'll be a Cane...
My boy doubled down today too and said the UF love is just bc of the money…as long as we’re in the ballpark, he’s a Cane.

Nice to have the family pulling hard for us, instead of it usually being one (or both) parents that are tugging on the nuts of another school.

Advertisement
Yeah, I saw that on Friday. There’s no way in **** he’s going to end up at Buffalo. My brother didn’t say who it was at UM that inquired about him, but they are aware of the kid. Glenville has a corner that we’re definitely looking at. He’s probably the best DB up here, a kid that will be ranked amongst the best in the country. I can’t think of his name right now, but he’s legit. I don’t typically think that we have a lot of UM caliber kids in this area, but Sperling is despite his lower profile on the sites.
Bryce West?

Glad Glenville won, I respect Ted Ginn Sr but I’ve seen him (in person) clearly outcoached in big games by opposing coaches with inferior talent numerous times over the last 15 years.

Advertisement
So which RB are we actually most likely to get? Seems like most Baxter hype for a flip has died out. Fletcher is looking like Uf lean to a toss up between us and them. Cj Johnson looks like he eliminated us. Then there has been sprinkles of other names - mostly some guys without the big national hype

Whats Going On Reaction GIF by Travis

Wait - so you are disrespecting me and coming after me? For what, exactly?
@PIPO
@Cribby
@DMoney
@Zbrod95

We better get this guy and probably a transfer or two now that rooster is fumbling and stumbling his way outta here. Otherwise, Luscious Lucious Stanley is going to lead the team in carries. The room is dog ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back