2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have very limited OVs left (yes there is a cap) so anyone coming on an OV is seriously wanted by the staff and the staff believes is serious about UM.
Did that number change at all without the cap on counters this year?

Advertisement
No idea but ITU says we have about 20 remaining official visits until it resets (March maybe) which includes both HS and Portal guys visiting.

**** that ain’t much

I mean Ruiz can just pay for travel right? Everything is legal now?

The only thing I really know about is this homey 👇

Ain't that right..little PIMPO @PIPO ? Lol

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Maybe you should try using that in a sentence PIMPO. Like..are grown men on CIS really going to continue chasing clout, and sucking each other's dyck like school girls, and cliques in high school? 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I know the majority of them live worthless lives, but still.

Advertisement
Maybe you should try using that in a sentence PIMPO. Like..are grown men on CIS really going to continue chasing clout, and sucking each other's dyck like school girls, and cliques in high school? 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I know the majority of them live worthless lives, but still.

Whats Going On Reaction GIF by Travis

Wait - so you are disrespecting me and coming after me? For what, exactly?

Advertisement
I know that we're all about stars and long-term upside potential around here, I am too, but there's a kid up here in my backyard that I really wish that our staff would consider. He's only a 3 star kid and currently committed the NFL launchpad known as of The University of Buffalo, but this boy is legit. How he's rated so low is beyond me. He doesn't have prototypical size, he's only 5'9" 185 or so and he doesn't have elite top end speed, but his footwork, vision and balance remind me of a young no. 3 wearing kid with a mouth full of gold name Gore back in the fall of 2000. He was just named Mr. Football up here yesterday after leading his team to the DII title game for the 3rd year in a row, however they lost by a TD to a bad *** team of goons from Toledo. He sat a state record in losing effort, going for 357 yards and 3 TDS. They lost 28-21. On the season (16 games) dude ran for 3,900 yards and 60 TDs (a new state record) against arguably the toughest schedule in the state. I don't ever post on here, as I've seldom had any info worthy of sharing, but this I felt was worth posting.

Apparently, a members of our coaching staff have been in contact with coach Ted Ginn, Sr. up at Glenville High School on the hood *** east side of Cleveland. Some of us OGs/Old heads might remember a DB that we recruited out of the Ville named Anderson back in the mid 2000s. He was a free safety that had ball skills like Reed (He led the state in INTs) with legit 10.5 speed. He signed with us under Coker, but only lasted a semester and never played a down here or anywhere else, he unfortunately ended up in prison. So our current coaches have been in communication with Ginn regarding a couple studs in the '24 class, one being the no. 1 CB in the state. He's filthy, but probably headed to Columbus along with a TE named Witten. Ginn said that our coaches specifically asked him about Lamar Sperling, which surprised the **** out of me. I know that it's an unlikely long shot in the dark, but they may be keeping an eye on him just in case we strike out with higher considered prospects. From an upside standpoint, he may not be a big ticket guy, but based on his production and character, I'd take him all day. I doubt that anything comes of this, but I'm going to keep hope alive. As a pure running back this kid is better than Chris Johnson, Jr. by a lot, but as a prospect and overall athlete, it's not close. I'd love to have both, but that'll never happen.

Oh, and if you all want to know how I know this info, my nephew is going to be attending Glenville next year. He's been QB1 for Ginn Elite (Ted Jr's youth team) for the last 3 years. He's a pretty good prospect, he picked Glenville over Hoban and Lakewood St. Edward. I'd love to see him with a U on his helmet in a few years, but he's got a looooong way to go and he's a Buckeye lovin' MF'er due to my punk *** brother's influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back