2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the top 2024 kids.. Trader or Smith.. let it slip on twitter spaces that Fletcher was headed to UF like two weeks. Dude said it was UF but that he couldn't say anything else yet. Somebody on here even took a screenshot of it when he did it. Not sure why it didn't get more attention. I kinda figured that was the nail in the Fletcher coffin when I saw it.

Advertisement
One of the top 2024 kids.. Trader or Smith.. let it slip on twitter spaces that Fletcher was headed to UF like two weeks. Dude said it was UF but that he couldn't say anything else yet. Somebody on here even took a screenshot of it when he did it. Not sure why it didn't get more attention. I kinda figured that was the nail in the Fletcher coffin when I saw it.
Pretty sure it was just a twitter comment under Hayes Fawcetts edit of him decommiting

He left an IG comment about it too, idk…seems weird for him to go out of his way to say it twice.

Could be nothing, could be something.

Cribby, you know anything about his NIL offer from them? I just know my Heritage guy who’s close to a lot of the players said his fam wanted him in Miami, but that UF was definitely creeping. One of the coaches also texted him “you’ll like him at the U” a couple weeks ago when he mentioned he was a Miami fan, but obviously things change.

Advertisement
Didn't UF just start recruiting him like 3 weeks ago where did this come from
Eh they’ve been around quietly. They’ve had staff members at **** near every game.

As of today I still say Cane, especially with no Johnson. But we’ll see. Billy would see this as a shot to Mario that he can go into Heritage and pull an RB, especially because our need for one is greater. Can parlay the Rashada flip with this win.

Advertisement
Eh they’ve been around quietly. They’ve had staff members at **** near every game.

As of today I still say Cane, especially with no Johnson. But we’ll see. Billy would see this as a shot to Mario that he can go into Heritage and pull an RB, especially because our need for one is greater. Can parlay the Rashada flip with this win.
Yea I feel like Mario about to put that final big push on him before signing day and for an official visit to lock things up, closing time

He left an IG comment about it too, idk…seems weird for him to go out of his way to say it twice.

Cribby, you know anything about his NIL offer from them? I just know my Heritage guy who’s close to a lot of the players said his fam wanted him in Miami, but that UF was definitely creeping. One of the coaches also texted him “you’ll like him at the U” a couple weeks ago when he mentioned he was a Miami fan, but obviously things change.
There’s truth to the last paragraph. His family are big cane fans and want him at UM. UF might have the best offer but I haven’t heard it’s done to UF. He was definitely on flip watch to Miami before UF got involved. Imo we get one of the two out of him and CJ. And as of today I’m not comfortable betting on which.

Not cribby but word on the street is that UF is throwing big money at him.

Not cribby but word on the street is that UF is throwing big money at him.
Thats how your going to have to gethim..that being said UF has a rb committed already out of Trinity Christian he might shake loose if Fletcher commits i dont know

Advertisement
Thats how your going to have to gethim..that being said UF has a rb committed already out of Trinity Christian he might shake loose if Fletcher commits i dont know
Isn’t Webb a legacy? I know that doesn’t mean much nowadays.

Advertisement
Oh yea i forgot Webb is a uf legacy...yea Billy N might lock in a big time rb class...****
Still think we win out here. Fam wants him here, that’s big.

They’ve got etienne there for at least 2 more years, + webb. Can’t lose out here, Smith needs to earn his money.

There’s truth to the last paragraph. His family are big cane fans and want him at UM. UF might have the best offer but I haven’t heard it’s done to UF. He was definitely on flip watch to Miami before UF got involved. Imo we get one of the two out of him and CJ. And as of today I’m not comfortable betting on which.
When you say CJ are you referring to Chris Johnson or CJ Baxter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back