2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we land Fletcher, is Donaldson still a target? Vice versa - if we land Donaldson, is Fletcher still a take?

Advertisement
If we land Fletcher, is Donaldson still a target? Vice versa - if we land Donaldson, is Fletcher still a take?
Think you have to take both. Unfortunately, Chaney's body may not let him be the back he once was and that stinks for him. Citizen coming off a knee. Rooster shouldn't be an every down back for us. Parrish is a tough runner but he got nicked up too and missed time.

Advertisement
Fletcher will have a much better career in college than Innis if you ask me. I told a few people on here the order of AH kids is off IMO. Brown, Fletcher and Innis in my opinion based on watching them play and in practice.
Agreed other than I have Innis at two and then Fletcher third. Innis seems to have the highest floor. Brown the highest ceiling IMO.

I havent watch any WVU games since the early season Pitt game. Whats with the Donaldson love affair?

If we take three I'd rather go all in for Johnson, Fletcher and make 1 last push for Baxter. You have power, speed and Johnson can do a little bit of everything on offense/return game.

I havent watch any WVU games since the early season Pitt game. Whats with the Donaldson love affair?

If we take three I'd rather go all in for Johnson, Fletcher and make 1 last push for Baxter. You have power, speed and Johnson can do a little bit of everything on offense/return game.
He’s a tight end converted to RB - big bruiser but has deceptive speed. Runs really hard and absolutely gashed up teams before getting hurt. 6 ypc as a freshman and went over the century mark against both Pitt (7 carries) and VT. Also against TCU, but was banged up this year.

Would absolutely upgrade the RB room and be our #1.

Fletcher has been sold so short on this board.
I want Fletcher bad. After seeing him play last year against IMG I've been sky-high on him as a player. His size, spry feet, vision and ability to get behind his pads are next level. He will be a productive back.
What I posted after watching Fletcher Vs. IMG. He was literally the only player IMG couldn't stop.

Advertisement
He’s a tight end converted to RB - big bruiser but has deceptive speed. Runs really hard and absolutely gashed up teams before getting hurt. 6 ypc as a freshman and went over the century mark against both Pitt (7 carries) and VT. Also against TCU, but was banged up this year.

Would absolutely upgrade the RB room and be our #1.
Ill have to see if I can find some highlights. Big kid...those are the types when you run that tempo type offense and its late in the 3rd and 4th the LB's and DBs want no parts of trying to tackle when they get a head of steam

Fletcher will have a much better career in college than Innis if you ask me. I told a few people on here the order of AH kids is off IMO. Brown, Fletcher and Innis in my opinion based on watching them play and in practice.

Not sure, we'll see. I think Innis has the higher floor but Fletcher, it can be argued, has the higher ceiling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I‘d be surprised if we don’t take a portal back regardless. There’ll be big names entering.

What’s the word on Citizen’s recovery? Is Chaney really hurt again? We may be down to 1 healthy back. And even if Knighton returns he has his own durability issues not to mention he can’t seem to hold onto the ball.

Lol 65%, but can’t lose him to UF if we’re missing on Baxter and Johnson.

Not sure what else we can offer him. Fam can go to the games close to home (huge to him, his fam wants him here), pretty much immediate PT in some capacity…idk what the NIL match up is but this is either going to sting a bit or make UF that much more upset.

UF also has a stud in Etienne…let’s see.

Not normally worked up by any one recruit. But it would be a big fail if we lose Fletcher to UF unless we snag another equally capable RB recruit. and there aren't that many of those. ... I'd much rather lose Fletcher to Taint than G5 Billy and the Turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back