2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not...I guess you never really know, and you can imagine the other recruiters bad mouthing us in regards to our abysmal on field performances this yr. Kid is something Special...anyone who says otherwise, doesn't know what they're talking about. On the game winning TD run....he left people in the dust.
I say give him an NIL bag offer💰he can’t refuse this cat built different 💯‼️

Advertisement
Every kid isn’t worried about money. Some actually want to win and be developed. Our offense and scheme suck and I don’t blame any kid for not wanting to play for Miami on that side of the ball until changes are made.
Agree on the offense part but as far as winning he’s committed to Texas who is 6-4 after a 5-7 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Working for another job?
Do u have any ide where they are looking if and when Gattis is canned? Or is it something they waiting these season is over for? 1 week more of Gattis. Feels like a year with recruiting

Do u have any ide where they are looking if and when Gattis is canned? Or is it something they waiting these season is over for? 1 week more of Gattis. Feels like a year with recruiting
Process has already started in backchannels. In this day and age, waiting gets you nowhere - not with recruits, not with portal guys, and not with coaches.

Doesn’t mean he’s going to move swiftly, just that this isn’t his first rodeo and he understands the importance of this hire as it pertains to the direction of this program. You can bet feelers have been sent out.

Advertisement
If he misses out on Young, Baxter, Johnson and Fletcher? Sure
It’s odd because he was heralded as this phenomenal recruiter. Something’s up - although I still think we land one of the four aforementioned. We’ve got the linemen committed too. I don’t want to hear offense as an excuse because Gattis was gone weeks ago.

By all accounts he’s been a pretty good coach and a personable guy, but he should be held accountable if all we swing and miss on all four.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s odd because he was heralded as this phenomenal recruiter. Something’s up - although I still think we land one of the four aforementioned. We’ve got the linemen committed too. I don’t want to hear offense as an excuse because Gattis was gone weeks ago.

By all accounts he’s been a pretty good coach and a personable guy, but he should be held accountable if all we swing and miss on all four.

Has he ever landed a highly recruited top back before?

Every kid isn’t worried about money. Some actually want to win and be developed. Our offense and scheme suck and I don’t blame any kid for not wanting to play for Miami on that side of the ball until changes are made.

This is why I said Mario needed to make changes NOW to let kids like these know it’s not going to be status quo going forward especially if it is a given that Gattis is gone like is being said.

Last edited:
Has he ever landed a highly recruited top back before?
0C937BC3-37C6-44DE-8594-384912181F59.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back