2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they get free gear and wear it all the time. were not gonna look into their clothing man lol. its like people on here never wore t shirts that they got on a college campus for some giveaway
You ain’t lying…Man I got thwacked in the head with a thrown T-Shirt at a rowdy college bar hosting a bikini contest, and that dumb shirt was all I wanted to wear for weeks after.

Advertisement
I agree. If Baxter does stick with Texas or flip somewhere other than here, I'd take Fletcher or Johnson. What happened with Trey Benson, did we never consider him in the portal? I didn't realize he was up there with Mario in Oregon.

Benson remembers his time at Oregon and apparently tells everyone that will listen how Mario didn’t used weapons offense…. Not a coincidence he ran all over us to send a low key message

Advertisement
Not only that, the kid is an FSU fan and has admitted it several times publicly. He grew up idolizing them which is why he verballed to them initially. He backed off because they ******* sucked, but they are about to finish 9-3 with one of the best rushing attacks in America (makes me sick to say that). FSU has a lot to attract top backs right now. I think it’s going to happen smh
F
U
C
K

Advertisement
Mad Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX

Benson remembers his time at Oregon and apparently tells everyone that will listen how Mario didn’t used weapons offense…. Not a coincidence he ran all over us to send a low key message
Where'd you hear that from?

Lol everything I said is true about him and FSU, but sounds like kid is sticking with UT.
I want a "fingers crossed" emoji added.

Hope you're right though. Would suck if he went to FSU

That FSU game at home did so much for them it sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing is guaranteed. But i wonder what we could have done differently to bag this kid? You see guys like Cormani and Francis coming. I mean our secondary and oline has not been all acc yet here they are. Any guesses?
Unfortunately not...I guess you never really know, and you can imagine the other recruiters bad mouthing us in regards to our abysmal on field performances this yr. Kid is something Special...anyone who says otherwise, doesn't know what they're talking about. On the game winning TD run....he left people in the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back