2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Trey Benson was a 3-star coming out of HS. With the O line that we're setting up getting a transfer or an HS kid that just hits the hole can do big things. And I know you want a recruit like Baxter but a lot RB that are in the top 20 in rushing are 3-star recruits.

Trey Benson was a 3-star coming out of HS. With the O line that we're setting up getting a transfer or an HS kid that just hits the hole can do big things. And I know you want a recruit like Baxter but a lot RB that are in the top 20 in rushing are 3-star recruits.
That’s cool and all but Baxter and Hykeem were 2 of our top offensive targets. Losing them is a big loss plus it’s to FSU. I can’t even blame the kids, I wouldn’t want to play in this offense either but **** this sucks.

Advertisement
That’s cool and all but Baxter and Hykeem were 2 of our top offensive targets. Losing them is a big loss plus it’s to FSU. I can’t even blame the kids, I wouldn’t want to play in this offense either but **** this sucks.
I don't mind losing Baxter if we land Fletcher or Johnson and maybe someone highly sought out from the portal as it has been mentioned multiple times on the board. Yes, it would suck, but it's recruiting. You are right; we need to hit a home run with the next OC and whoever he'd like to bring in.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just posted that Baxter isn’t a part of the news that FSU could be receiving today. He also just posted a full update with the kid from his father and sounds like he is sticking with Texas.
Lol at Baxter to FSU.....y'all will believe anything...in the meantime I'm in Orlando, getting ready to watch Bax in Edgewaters playoff game (he's been out a couple of weeks with an insignificant injury) hope he'll play....if not, I'm leaving early and going to Ollie's (@TheOriginalCane ) to drink....Lol

I don't mind losing Baxter if we land Fletcher or Johnson and maybe someone highly sought out from the portal as it has been mentioned multiple times on the board. Yes, it would suck, but it's recruiting. You are right; we need to hit a home run with the next OC and whoever he'd like to bring in.
I'd MUCH rather have Baxter than Fletcher...no comparison....

Lol at Baxter to FSU.....y'all will believe anything...in the meantime I'm in Orlando, getting ready to watch Bax in Edgewaters playoff game (he's been out a couple of weeks with an insignificant injury) hope he'll play....if not, I'm leaving early and going to Ollie's (@TheOriginalCane ) to drink....Lol

I’m so confused by this? But cool man lol, enjoy.

I'd MUCH rather have Baxter than Fletcher...no comparison....
I agree. If Baxter does stick with Texas or flip somewhere other than here, I'd take Fletcher or Johnson. What happened with Trey Benson, did we never consider him in the portal? I didn't realize he was up there with Mario in Oregon.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just posted that Baxter isn’t a part of the news that FSU could be receiving today. He also just posted a full update with the kid from his father and sounds like he is sticking with Texas.
Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back