2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only that, the kid is an FSU fan and has admitted it several times publicly. He grew up idolizing them which is why he verballed to them initially. He backed off because they ******* sucked, but they are about to finish 9-3 with one of the best rushing attacks in America (makes me sick to say that). FSU has a lot to attract top backs right now. I think itā€™s going to happen smh
Didnā€™t @SWFLHurricane say that heā€™s a cane fan? Always in Miami gear for the past 2 years. Doesnā€™t sound like someone who idolizes FSUā€¦

Advertisement
Baxter has been Rocking UM gear for 2yrs...that I do know...I can't imagine it's him. No way can FSU out NIL us...in my opinion it's either Texas or us for him.

Gattis and Mario put out a **** product this year even though injuries are a large part of it why would any kid want to come play offense in what we saw this year?

Didnā€™t @SWFLHurricane say that heā€™s a cane fan? Always in Miami gear for the past 2 years. Doesnā€™t sound like someone who idolizes FSUā€¦

Idk, but there have been several articles with him saying exactly this. He hasnā€™t been shy about it at all.

2799942B-C35E-4314-B7C3-12AEFBED6879.jpeg

Advertisement
True but why would someone who ā€œidolizesā€ FSU wear cane gear. Thatā€™s like saying someone who idolizes canes wear UF or FSU gears nonstop.
I've known many kids rocking Canes gear dating back to Russell half Jersey days, who weren't UM fans...

If I remember reading correctly on this board, the primary reason UM remained involved in Rashada's recruitment for so long (despite his family's unreasonably high NIL demands) was because if we didn't get him, UF would. That mattered to Mario and rightfully so.

If FSU is legitimately making a play on Baxter, you'd have to think Mario/Ruiz will surpass FSU's NIL offer for the same reasons we did for Rashada...UM can't let FSU steal him away. I hope we're still alive for him. He's a program-changer.

Advertisement
Noles were better this year than anyone in here thought...anything else is just hate.
Bax makes sense - sell him on being the next Cook...which IMO he is.
hope that doesnt happen, but I can see it coming true for them

Idk man, **** lol. You are asking the wrong person. These are kids we are talking about. They wear clothes/gear just becauseā€¦it could mean absolutely nothing.
they get free gear and wear it all the time. were not gonna look into their clothing man lol. its like people on here never wore t shirts that they got on a college campus for some giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back