2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Posted this in the other chat but after some digging he’s claiming we’re gonna get Fletcher 👀
all the real insiders and not random idiots on twitter seem to say UF is in the lead for this one. theres a lot of smoke there, but that doesnt mean mario is out of it. hes a beast at recruiting so he wont give up. i assume the issue with the skill talent recruiting we have right now is more so gattis related than anything else (esp at WR). i assume that it will be cleared up once were done.

What if Baxter goes to FSU and Fletcher goes to UF? Didn't Baxter visit FSU not too long ago?

Advertisement
Also i wanna add, whether he ends up at UF or Miami, I don’t consider this battle a whiff for the losing staff. He’s visited both staffs and has decommitted from OSU so this is just a typical head to head battle.
Thanks. Glad you're here.

What if Baxter goes to FSU and Fletcher goes to UF? Didn't Baxter visit FSU not too long ago?

Yes

Also Wiltfong posted on FSU’s board that they could receive some good news today and it’s speculation that it is either Baxter or Brock Glenn flipping to them from OSU.

If it’s Baxter I am going to be physically sick lol.

Yes

Also Wiltfong posted on FSU’s board that they could receive some good news today and it’s speculation that it is either Baxter or Brock Glenn flipping to them from OSU.

Would be a huge signing for them. Baxter and Hykeem are two very high end prospects.

Mario needs to get his **** together

Yes

Glenn is going somewhere other than Columbus according to Ohio st guys so it’s prolly him

Advertisement
Yes

My money is on Bax

Advertisement
Cribby just said that FSU upped their bag and they’re in the thick of it

Not only that, the kid is an FSU fan and has admitted it several times publicly. He grew up idolizing them which is why he verballed to them initially. He backed off because they ******* sucked, but they are about to finish 9-3 with one of the best rushing attacks in America (makes me sick to say that). FSU has a lot to attract top backs right now. I think it’s going to happen smh

Advertisement
Not only that, the kid is an FSU fan and has admitted it several times publicly. He grew up idolizing them which is why he verballed to them initially. He backed off because they ******* sucked, but they are about to finish 9-3 with one of the best rushing attacks in America (makes me sick to say that). FSU has a lot to attract top backs right now. I think it’s going to happen smh
Yeah sadly it does seem that way

Yes

As much as I hate FSU & UF, it’s a breath of fresh air seeing the big 3 Florida schools keeping the top targets in state. Weakens the other big time programs that come down here and take talent but yeah I hope it’s Glenn instead of Baxter flipping to them lol

As much as I hate FSU & UF, it’s a breath of fresh air seeing the big 3 Florida schools keeping the top targets in state. Weakens the other big time programs that come down here and take talent but yeah I hope it’s Glenn instead of Baxter flipping to them lol

Yeah fvck all that lol. Those mfs already got Hykeem, they don’t need Baxter on top of that. They are putting up numbers with retread transfers and 3*’s at the skill positions, we don’t need them actually getting elite talents at those spots ….

Good thing is there is absolutely nothing on UT’s board about Baxter flipping so unless their staff is completely in the dark and Wiltfong isn’t (very small chance that’s the case) then we may be out of the dark lol.

OSU board has been implying for a while that Glenn won’t actually sign with them so we’ll see soon enough 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back